2023 HSC chat (3 Viewers)

dragonflychatty41

HSC
we didnt have to mention birds and the stimulus explicitly in our modc piece right? i just wrote something about anticipation and hope lol

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
just wanted to say all of you guys not doing music totally missed out omg the exam felt like jamming out to fire music and all you needed to do was explain what was happening in the sound and what effect it had like nesa is really treating us well w the exams so far
my friends do music and they're really rubbing it in everyone's face bahaha, it's hilarious, but music as a subject was a whole vibe when i did it in junior years, would've failed it though if i took it into y11/12

just hoping nesa continues to treat us well with all the exams, especially maths 💀

Calculator17

HSC
bit of a redundant question but what do i do with all the scrap papers of english notes etc? should i recycle them all, get them all together for a bonfire, try save them for other people to read...?

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
bit of a redundant question but what do i do with all the scrap papers of english notes etc? should i recycle them all, get them all together for a bonfire, try save them for other people to read...?
I mean if they’re good I’ll take them…

gaveupinseptember

HSC
Use them to roll up a joint, side effect of reducing HSC stress at the same time. 10/10 would recommend

CHarmon

HSC
just wanted to say all of you guys not doing music totally missed out omg the exam felt like jamming out to fire music and all you needed to do was explain what was happening in the sound and what effect it had like nesa is really treating us well w the exams so far
On god the music NESA picked were the best they've ever picked in music aural exam history, me and my class were jamming out to every single piece especially Smashin Pumpkins and Mongolian throat singing. If only there were some classical pieces it would've sealed the cake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)