2024 HSC Chat (5 Viewers)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
I need toxic motivation right now 🥴 please help!
if you don't study, not only will you work at maccas your whole life, you will have your income taken stolen every day until you are left homeless without any hope. you will see all your classmates laughing at you for the failure you have become. you will live in a recurring living nightmare of failing to become anything. no one will remember you and your existence will be nothing but insignificant.

ziGma

HSC
If you don’t study you'll fail and work at maccas for your whole life until you die
Funny thing is I have worked there in the past and it is HORRIBLE 😫 THANK YOU

if you don't study, not only will you work at maccas your whole life, you will have your income taken stolen every day until you are left homeless without any hope. you will see all your classmates laughing at you for the failure you have become. you will live in a recurring living nightmare of failing to become anything. no one will remember you and your existence will be nothing but insignificant.
Oh 😖 THANKS this helped!

ziGma

HSC
Hi, what time does everyone usually wake up? What time do you start studying?

Are you a Night Owl or Morning Bird?

For me, I usually wake up at 8:00am, then start studying at 9:00am 🙃 although, at times, this gets delyed...especially in the holidays.

WeiWeiMan

HSC

For me, I usually wake up at 8:00am, then start studying at 9:00am 🙃 although, at times, this gets delyed...especially in the holidays.
Wake up at 6, study until 12, eat lunch until 12:10, study until 6, eat dinner until 6:10, shower until 6:20, study until 12am, sleep (lucid dream so you can study inside your sleep)

bananaa3

HSC
hi guys, do you have any ideas of what i could make my PIP title, heres my topic: evolution of beauty standards in south korean societies
(also how do i attach my questionnaire onto here???)

bananaa3

HSC

wow that is some dedication 😭😭😭 i literally don't know how to study, like where do i even begin??? how do you stay so motivated to study? what's your routine?

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
wow that is some dedication 😭😭😭 i literally don't know how to study, like where do i even begin??? how do you stay so motivated to study? what's your routine?
not him but:
i ship myself off to a library (which has really long hours), put on study playlist (make sure it's long enough to not have repeats, my one is 6h+; who the fuck studies that long without breaks unless all nighter??) and do work
not motivation (i have none at all i hate this sm) and idt it's discipline it's just habit to go to libraries and the environment kinda makes you do work i guess
i prefer it over cafes because a) i'm broke and b) i don't like coffee (ice chocolate is always a scam istg)
it can also help to use a timer (i stopped bcz i got too lazy to open the app, might start again for a friend)

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
hi guys, do you have any ideas of what i could make my PIP title, heres my topic: evolution of beauty standards in south korean societies
(also how do i attach my questionnaire onto here???)
You can always use Chatgpt to get title ideas :awesome:

Also, you can send the questionnaire over to me to make a post if it doesnt work for you. There should be a 'chain' symbol in the text bar where you can insert a link

mandemindiguise

HSC

Personally, i sleep at 4 am and wake up 2pm and study at around 8pm after doing a whole day of jackshit. study time will only be approx 10 minutes of me posting random questions for people to do, and then i call it a day

ziGma

HSC
Well I don't really have a routine...I mean sure I wake up early then intensely study for about an hour but then I usually just get off track, that's why I was trying to see how others distrabute their time.

As per @AsuTeksu's input, I try to study each subject for 1 hour per day but that hasn't been happening lately so...

My motivation...not failing I suppose and toxic motivation always gets me to do things (I don't want to work at Maccas)

randomuser246

HSC
I usually work in the morning starting around 7 and then finish between 12 and 2pm. Then alternate between study and Netflix. Have not been focussing enough on all subjects mainly just finishing pe notes and working on chem holiday homework’s as we have to complete mod 6. Really need to do some practice questions for mx1 though and should do some work for English. Don’t want to fail but don’t have the energy to do excessive amounts of study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)