2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Well I don't really have a routine...I mean sure I wake up early then intensely study for about an hour but then I usually just get off track, that's why I was trying to see how others distrabute their time.

As per @AsuTeksu's input, I try to study each subject for 1 hour per day but that hasn't been happening lately so...

My motivation...not failing I suppose and toxic motivation always gets me to do things (I don't want to work at Maccas)
You give me too much credit for things 😭😭

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Hi, what time does everyone usually wake up? What time do you start studying?

Are you a Night Owl or Morning Bird?

For me, I usually wake up at 8:00am, then start studying at 9:00am 🙃 although, at times, this gets delyed...especially in the holidays.
I’m a.. Night Owl!!!

I sleep at like… 3:00am - 4:00am hahaha

I wake up at around… 10:00am - 11:00am 🥳

I study as soon as I wake up 🥂

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
I’m a.. Night Owl!!!

I sleep at like… 3:00am - 4:00am hahaha

I wake up at around… 10:00am - 11:00am 🥳

I study as soon as I wake up 🥂
Whhaaaat. Surely ur not studying at 4 am tho

MonKeHh

HSC
Hi, what time does everyone usually wake up? What time do you start studying?

Are you a Night Owl or Morning Bird?

For me, I usually wake up at 8:00am, then start studying at 9:00am 🙃 although, at times, this gets delyed...especially in the holidays.
When every inspiration strikes lol, idc if I've made a strict time table to study, unless I feel like it I can't. So I study as long as possible and then just chill untill I have the urge to keep working.

I'm a Bigg night owl, I hate sleeping early and hate waking up. Like at all. So I usually work best from mid day onwards. 🦉

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
i've started to do math trial papers i thought i was so far away from finishing the content but no ??
going to quickly make a spreadsheet of trial papers for math + marks stuff idk

carrotsss

HSC
i've started to do math trial papers i thought i was so far away from finishing the content but no ??
going to quickly make a spreadsheet of trial papers for math + marks stuff idk
graphing ur past papers in a spreadsheet is so fun it was like the main thing that kept me going through past papers seeing the line go up. tbh I think the main reason I stopped doing past papers anywhere near as much after midway through the year was because the line stopped going up and I stopped getting that dopamine :(

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
graphing ur past papers in a spreadsheet is so fun it was like the main thing that kept me going through past papers seeing the line go up. tbh I think the main reason I stopped doing past papers anywhere near as much after midway through the year was because the line stopped going up and I stopped getting that dopamine :(
i think my goal is to be able to finish in 2h rather than 3h my friend left the hsc 2u math exam like 1h 30 min early and got 98 💀

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Bruh my line stagnated / went down
i think my goal is to be able to finish in 2h rather than 3h my friend left the hsc 2u math exam like 1h 30 min early and got 98 💀
what’d you get 2u

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Bruh what legit

Fr
I got marked down for smth weird though I swear my answer was perfect and I got 2/3 (first part of last question)
It could be cuz I didn’t rly write any words on my answer tho
yes math iz hard i bad sutdent pls help with 😢

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)