2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

HSC
i need to do a bibliography for pe but it can't all be websites i need more types of sources what can i use? video books websistes what else?

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
i need to do a bibliography for pe but it can't all be websites i need more types of sources what can i use? video books websistes what else?
Omg I used to go to my school's library to pick out random books on a topic and take some info from them just to say I used a variety of sources

as.merd

HSC
Hey guys, would appreciate if you could do my friends survey for their PIP for Society & Culture, they would really appreciate some responses. (they cant post it on here cause of the restrictions or whatever)
Thankyou !!
1st survey
2nd survey

lolcti

HSC
N/A
bro me n all my friends got covid for the second time wtaf, omg I hate them sm always making me sick 😭😭

mikamakonu

HSC
Hey guys I need responses for my PIP questionnaire it is about the effects of assistance and support animals have on social inclusion and exclusion for people and groups with disability. If you could fill it out and share that would be amazing!

he1nl

HSC
Hey guys I need responses for my PIP questionnaire it is about the effects of assistance and support animals have on social inclusion and exclusion for people and groups with disability. If you could fill it out and share that would be amazing!
hi, i'm not sure if it's just me but your PIP form has some duplicate questions, might want to edit that :hug2:

mikamakonu

HSC
My bad i should've indicated the question difference better. It is the same question but the scale is for service animals versus support animals :)

ziGma

HSC
Where do ya'll study like do you have a study or just on the lounge table? Personally, I study in my bedroom but idk if setting really imapcts quality of study.....

zackry

HSC
does anyone do SOR ? what's the best essay structure to put all this dot points:
1.Four Noble Truths
2.the noble eightfold path
3.the five precepts
4.king Asoka -contribution-impacts
5.Environmental ethics-describe and explain the buddhist ethical teaching in environmental ethics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)