2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

ziGma

HSC
how do you have so much time to add so much don't you have other assignments piling up?!! not to sound rude or anything im just amazed

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
well damn 👏 good on you what subject is this?
biology 🥳

how do you have so much time to add so much don't you have other assignments piling up?!! not to sound rude or anything im just amazed
bahaha, it doesn't sound rude, it's okay lol. i got biology quite early on in the term but i also just know what to prioritise and what not. i also compiled all my research links early so that i just need to review them at once rather than go back and forth on google

ziGma

HSC
anyone got any enthalpy of neutralisation (mod6) and Ksp (mod5) questions 💀 (sounds painful xd) - asking for a chemistry friend DM PLEASE 😁

ziGma

HSC
ya'll should I do a persuasive or discursive or imaginative for eng? i don't really want to do an imaginative though...any suggestions?

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
how does someone love all there subjects 😭 what makes you like them??
biology - links with medicine here and there which is the career i'm choosing and it also explains the function of certain things which i enjoy learning about since everything links nicely

business - it's a subject that i see being applicable to me in the future and the interdependence between modules is taught so it is apparent; the content is just nice

chemistry - i like how it mixes science with a good amount of math and it's clear how application is based on understanding

sor2 - the structure for different responses is very logical and everything in the subject flows nicely

ya'll should I do a persuasive or discursive or imaginative for eng? i don't really want to do an imaginative though...any suggestions?
i don't even know man, i only have discursive and persuasive as an option for mine :(
personally, i might do a persuasive since i can't write discursives for the life of me

Susu123

HSC
i feel like you have a lot of freedom of structure and writing style with discursives, and you can also talk about a lot more interesting stuff

ziGma

HSC
i don't even know man, i only have discursive and persuasive as an option for mine :(
personally, i might do a persuasive since i can't write discursives for the life of me
oh ok yeah persuasives I find to be easier but then i also agree with @Susu123 about the freedom. let me know what you end up picking and why maybe itll help me make a decision 💀

HSC
biology - links with medicine here and there which is the career i'm choosing and it also explains the function of certain things which i enjoy learning about since everything links nicely

business - it's a subject that i see being applicable to me in the future and the interdependence between modules is taught so it is apparent; the content is just nice

chemistry - i like how it mixes science with a good amount of math and it's clear how application is based on understanding

sor2 - the structure for different responses is very logical and everything in the subject flows nicely
so you like the flow of everything i c :awesome:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)