2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
yeah no it's compulsory though I could lock myself in the toilets and rebel....
If I ran away while we were walking to the church I could probably do it, maybe I'll try one day

brocolights

HSC
bring em in my pocket or blazer pocket and take them out im talking like very small handwriting on very small pieces of paper and put them on my desk and cover the notes with the pages.
effort needed to read very small handwriting on very small pieces of paper + STRESS > effort needed to memorise quotes

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
bring em in my pocket or blazer pocket and take them out im talking like very small handwriting on very small pieces of paper and put them on my desk and cover the notes with the pages.
OBVIOUS AF

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
ok well im not gonna be able to memorise rougly 1200 words before thursday period 2 am i
You could it's more efficient than finding bad ways to cheat at least you'd get halfway therer and you're doing it legit
You have lots of time

fw_faiyaz

HSC
You could it's more efficient than finding bad ways to cheat at least you'd get halfway therer and you're doing it legit
You have lots of time
okay so hypothically lets say I dont memorise it all.
whats the best way to cheat then since u seem to know everything

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
okay so hypothically lets say I dont memorise it all.
whats the best way to cheat then since u seem to know everything
I already said before, but I really haven't put much thought into it because it's just easier to memorise my essays

If you wrote it then you can write it again!

fw_faiyaz

HSC
Just start it's easier than you think i promise starting is the hardest part
yeah i know last essay i wrote i started memorise a week and a half out and i got like 14/20 so its not that i cant do it its the time i have to do it in yk

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
If it doesn't work for you that you can blame me 🤣 but you can give it a go I believe in you @fw_faiyaz

brocolights

HSC
yeah i know last essay i wrote i started memorise a week and a half out and i got like 14/20 so its not that i cant do it its the time i have to do it in yk
are you planning on memorising word for word or just key points

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)