2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

HSC
Guys pls help I feel like I should be more stressed for my business exam tomorrow. But like, I am lowkey chilling. And I'm not even confident with the content. Same with maths, like I feel good. Not bio tho. My rank is going to PLUMMET.
check what your weaker areas are in your subjects and make sure you memorise what you need to memorise. Also maybe plan out how would tackle the exams and see how would you prepare if you have any exams after monday

hafsah_

HSC
Fr bro. Idk why but it ALWAYS hits me in biology. I just get so tired its so bad. My sleep schedule is better duringmy current exam block since I'm trying to be in bed by 10:30 to wake up at 7:00. First time in ages I haven't been super tired lol
I'm more productive in the mornings but it's so hard getting up and doing work.

HSC
N/A
it always hits me in english like istg ive slept through half of richard iii and have no idea wtaf is going on 💀

aqwerty13402

HSC
it always hits me in english like istg ive slept through half of richard iii and have no idea wtaf is going on 💀
oh my god i dont blame you. LOOKING FOR RICHARD IS LITERALLY THE WORST PIECE OF MEDIA IVE EVER SCENE. And im not trying to be funny, and im not bias. but oh my god it is literally the most boring and cheap edited film ive ever scene. Id rather gauge my eye balls out with rusty spoons than watch that

HSC
N/A
oh my god i dont blame you. LOOKING FOR RICHARD IS LITERALLY THE WORST PIECE OF MEDIA IVE EVER SCENE. And im not trying to be funny, and im not bias. but oh my god it is literally the most boring and cheap edited film ive ever scene. Id rather gauge my eye balls out with rusty spoons than watch that
fr bro
our english teacher love it tho and i swear half of the things he says go in thru one ear and out the other 💀
hes got like posters of alpaca alpacino in his room and it just fuels my hate for him

elliott07

HSC
guys I dont know if I should get a business tutor I flopped the half yearly kinda and the previous im averaging like 62% for this semester 😭 im doing 12 units but id still like to do good in the subject its just my class isn't the best and im trying to find inexpensive resources to self learn business studies

HSC
I JUST DID NY CHEM EXAM AND IT WAS SO TERRIBLE LIKE IT WAS SO BADLY WORDED AND I WANTED TO THROW MYSELF OFF MY BED VIOLENTLY

elliott07

HSC
Like 30% (
ok thats not too bad, do u reckon everyone else did bad? I know chemistry is a VERY hard subject and schools purposely make their internals harder than the actual HSC but dont worry its all about ranking anyways and im sure your ranking shouldn't be affected. just keep up with the content and try to consolidate ur knowledge/mistakes over this easter holidays.

im 100% sure nobody probably found that exam easy and ur ranking should still be okay. dont fret you can still get that 99 atar!! Try not to let the emotions overwhelm u when you get the paper back + im sure you probably did alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)