2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

Haat123

HSC
Can someone whos done eco in the past help me

In our half yearly exam we had a question : Which of the following is not an economic reason for protection
A) Infant industry
B) Domestic structural employment
C) Defence/ Self sufficiency
D) Domestic production

I put option D as its not a syllabus given reason, but some ppl were saying its C as defence is not an ECONOMIC but rather a political eason
Am I wrong or are they just overdoing it?

carrotsss

HSC

In our half yearly exam we had a question : Which of the following is not an economic reason for protection
A) Infant industry
D) Domestic production

I put option D as its not a syllabus given reason, but some ppl were saying its C as defence is not an ECONOMIC but rather a political eason
It’s C

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

A) Infant industry
D) Domestic production

ur right

ziGma

HSC
Is USYD doing early entry? Can I apply for a course there through a UAC application?

hafsah_

HSC
When early entries close if I'm applying through uac?

Also, can someone please run me down on the steps to do early entries because I'm so lost 😭

nitto

HSC
When early entries close if I'm applying through uac?

Also, can someone please run me down on the steps to do early entries because I'm so lost 😭
if your school has a careers consultant or teacher that helps you, definitely have a chat with them when the term opens

iirc early entries are open till sometime in september so ur good. to apply you need to register with uac, gather your nesa details, fill general questions and select your preferences, make a USI (there'll be a link) and pay. afterwards there should be an option labelled 'schools recommendation scheme', click and apply for that and the rest is taken care of from ur school

aqwerty13402

HSC
These holidays have made me realise how much I don't want to do the hsc. I've been training and having so much free time its actually the best. I don't want to lock in again

ziGma

HSC
if your school has a careers consultant or teacher that helps you, definitely have a chat with them when the term opens

iirc early entries are open till sometime in september so ur good. to apply you need to register with uac, gather your nesa details, fill general questions and select your preferences, make a USI (there'll be a link) and pay. afterwards there should be an option labelled 'schools recommendation scheme', click and apply for that and the rest is taken care of from ur school
Yeah I did the UAC registeration bit and I'm able to put this course at USYD as a preference ............ but I head somewhere before that USYD doesn't do early entry so I'm confused now........

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Yeah I did the UAC registeration bit and I'm able to put this course at USYD as a preference ............ but I head somewhere before that USYD doesn't do early entry so I'm confused now........
if u live in a low-socioeconomic area u may be eligible for mysydney (u can get a conditional offer but u have to get a certain atar depending on ur course)

Susu123

HSC
These holidays have made me realise how much I don't want to do the hsc. I've been training and having so much free time its actually the best. I don't want to lock in again
i keep daydreaming about what i will do after my last test and how free i will be lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)