2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

HSC
my school conducts its trial in end of term 2 (this coming term) like i wanna kms
that is so stupid
trials are supposed to emulate the hsc in the way that they test all the topics and whatnot which takes the whole 4 terms of year 12 (including year 11). Sure for trials you might not be able to test all of what you have learnt (an example is that chem trials can't test some of mod 8 because we haven't gone through all of the content by time of trials at term 3) but your school is kneecapping in what content is in the trial because its scope WILL be far smaller than the actual hsc (unless you guys are insane and manage to do all content by the end of this coming term).

spiderfan44

HSC
my current strat for hsc is taking easy/ bad scaling subjects. im in a public school so no one does work in 'easy' classes and people use it as a free period, so me putting in bare effort secures me first rank for assessments. this will prob backfire for my hsc externals though lol, hopefully the private school kids taking easy subjects are also lazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)