2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

aqwerty13402

HSC
GUYS I DID SOMETHING SO EMBARRASING. If people don't reply for long periods of time on snap, I change their name to 'GHOST' so i know to ghost them for a bit when they reply. (dont comment on that idgaf). ANYWAY, I'm in a groupchat with someone who I had named 'GHOST' and then I sent a screenshot of the chat to show an old message, AND I DIDNT CHANGE THE NAME BACK. SHE GOES "WHY AM I CALLED GHOST". I HAD TO PLAY IT OFF AND JUST BE HONEST I WAS SO EMBARRASED

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
GUYS I DID SOMETHING SO EMBARRASING. If people don't reply for long periods of time on snap, I change their name to 'GHOST' so i know to ghost them for a bit when they reply. (dont comment on that idgaf). ANYWAY, I'm in a groupchat with someone who I had named 'GHOST' and then I sent a screenshot of the chat to show an old message, AND I DIDNT CHANGE THE NAME BACK. SHE GOES "WHY AM I CALLED GHOST". I HAD TO PLAY IT OFF AND JUST BE HONEST I WAS SO EMBARRASED
snap is such a bad platform

aqwerty13402

HSC
ALSOOO. I'm getting bio back tomorrow. Apparently all but 2 students got marks deducted bc the teacher put our assigments through turnitin and 95% of the cohort had 30%+. I didn't plagaraise but im still so paranoid bc ive heard how dodgy turnitin can be

carrotsss

HSC
chemistry peeps, how do i find all possible isomers and draw them?
just consider like what branch changes could work (like move ends to the middle a bunch of times) and then for the rest of the isomers it’s just a matter of knowing which functional groups tend to take the same formula as others

Haat123

HSC
I get Eco and Business back tmr im bricking it. Apparently the highest for eco was 30/35 😭 I swear I did the questions correct, whenever this teacher marks she always stuffs everyone thats not in her class idek why she gets given papers to mark again. In prelims everyone got additional 2-3 marks cause of how stupidly she marks.

Haat123

HSC
Im getting pre-prepared to appeal for a remark idc what I get

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
ALSOOO. I'm getting bio back tomorrow. Apparently all but 2 students got marks deducted bc the teacher put our assigments through turnitin and 95% of the cohort had 30%+. I didn't plagaraise but im still so paranoid bc ive heard how dodgy turnitin can be
how was it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)