2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
they’re probably just doing it to keep option open get scholarships or keep themselves/parents happy, but there are some other benefits to getting a better atar like making more money from tutoring, and there are a lot of uni advanced units of study in first year that require a certain mark to get in (not a big deal but some of them are pretty fun imo)
people who tutor after highschool scare me. ill be too traumatised.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
OK hb I kms, my teacher assigned my class a creative piece to do coz she wan't happy with the small group of students who did a creative for the assignment 😭 BRO WUT
no killing yourself :mad: unless you wanna give your grade extra atar points then sure lol

is it weighted or just a classwork thing?

liamkk112

HSC
anyone know if cross product can be tested in 4u?
no, not in final hsc at least. if they do explicitly then u can get them in trouble coz it aint in the syllabus prob. but they can still ask for u to find a vector perp to two others in 3d space, so knowing cross product is a shortcut rather than doing two dot product and using simultaneous equations

ziGma

HSC
no killing yourself :mad: unless you wanna give your grade extra atar points then sure lol

is it weighted or just a classwork thing?
Oh yes thanks for the reminder 🤣 can't give them any extra atar points! It's classwork but my teacher makes us redo work if its not to a high standard...I'll just rush it and hope for the best thou coz I don't have time for this

ziGma

HSC
bro someone motivate me right now i'm trying to write a essay which i want to finish by today to get it over and out with but I HAVE NO MOTIVATION so help me 💀

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
bro someone motivate me right now i'm trying to write a essay which i want to finish by today to get it over and out with but I HAVE NO MOTIVATION so help me 💀
u get 1 eng exemplar if u do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)