• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
damn really

im ngl I visited them this year and they were both so fun to visit but I could never live there, like there was just so much happening esp in seoul and tokyo. kyoto was so chill though definitely my favourite
been to japan before and i loved it, especially the arcades and nightlife and food, it's just *chefs kiss*
i just love the culture and everything like that, wanna learn both languages after grad

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
does your university not have a library with it? the mqu unit i'm doing required a $300 textbook but it was given for free from the library
i kinda wanna get a bit ahead now since i have nothing better to do so im gonna try finding pdf's

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
trust me there is no point in doing that but if you wish...
definitely agree with that,,, if you're depending on the unit guides the university gives, sometimes they end up going on a complete tangent and then all your efforts are wasted and then you want to slam your head against a wall and then you want to cry a river of tears and then you want to burn your textbooks and any papers you get and then you want to destroy the existence of the subject and yea...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)