• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

HazzRat

HฬŠอฏaอคzอ zฬฌฬผieฬ‰อฉฬŠอฬ–อˆฬช
HSC
How do y'all use your study periods?

I had my first one today and just did some homework but I felt it wasn't the most productive. Homework is best for when you're half asleep, study periods I've got too much energy to be doing homework.

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC

I had my first one today and just did some homework but I felt it wasn't the most productive. Homework is best for when you're half asleep, study periods I've got too much energy to be doing homework.
donโ€™t have any study periods unfortunately, i kind of do but itโ€™s like thrice a fortnite at the end of the day so i jus go home

souli

HSC
donโ€™t have any study periods unfortunately, i kind of do but itโ€™s like thrice a fortnite at the end of the day so i jus go home
we aren't allowed to leave early (or even come late if we've got double study in the morning) if we have a study period last period; you're so lucky

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
we aren't allowed to leave early (or even come late if we've got double study in the morning) if we have a study period last period; you're so lucky
same on tuesdays I didn't have a class until after recess, but I had to be there for 'period 1'. Even when I had the last class of the day as a study period, had to wait until end of school

I think most-all were for english prioritised

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC

i usually just work on my notes and get ahead, homework is for home lol, although, every now and then, i have friends in my study who distract me...

tote bag

HSC

ill either be having the most intense gossip sessions or be catching up on work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)