• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

enchantedivory27

HSC
actually if you get the secret super band 7 they tell you your atar in september before the hsc exams even start!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this is 100% real. my friend told me. trust)
wait just saw your subjects how did u accelerate in standard maths adv eng and modern??

HSC
how do you guys ancient history responses again? like I haven't gotten a clear answer on this (especially on the 10-15 markers).

nitto

HSC
how do you guys ancient history responses again? like I haven't gotten a clear answer on this (especially on the 10-15 markers).
PEEL, and include archaeological, ancient sources and modern historian interpretations as your sources. but don't go overboard where it becomes an information dump or source listing, synthesise it to address the question. usually the question will be 'assess' or 'evaluate', meaning that in the first sentence you have to make a value judgement right away. keep it sustained and link back to your judgement throughout your response

bruhmoment.

HSC
is it bad if i do skibidi or some brain rot shit for my yearbook quote. I was thinking about "Ermm what the sigma" but then I was like thats too far.

I think I need help tho. I can't stop saying brain rot shit irl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)