• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
i'm as clueless as u are, i wanna know too 😭
there's like 3 users quoting me

I SAID THIS BEFORE AND NO ONE WAS FREAKING OUT
im freaking out cos of fomo. ive never used that website in my life, but now that its closing i feel like im gonna fail my hsc cos what if one day there was a super crucial peice of info that was on there!

ajtho777

HSC
Hey all,

For an investigating science depth study, I have to survey society (as many as possible) on the belief that extraterrestrial life exists given the current evidence and the vastness of the universe.

It would mean the most if you could please complete the following survey: https://forms.gle/vB4vjE6q4JPMCbva8 . It only takes 5 minutes tops.

Thanks to everybody in advance!

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Hey all,

For an investigating science depth study, I have to survey society (as many as possible) on the belief that extraterrestrial life exists given the current evidence and the vastness of the universe.

It would mean the most if you could please complete the following survey: https://forms.gle/vB4vjE6q4JPMCbva8 . It only takes 5 minutes tops.

Thanks to everybody in advance!
I love this topic 😍 done

katiekms

HSC
is anyone else nose so blocked like my head feels like its going to explode and I cant do any work I wanna cry
LITERALLY. everyone in my area has covid again no joke. my family is getting sick and heaps of people in my year are too and ITS ALL COVID. i keep sneezing so i cant wait! i’m sorry you’re that sick though, get well soon fr :oldfrown:

elliott07

🌙
HSC
guys should I skip English ex
LITERALLY. everyone in my area has covid again no joke. my family is getting sick and heaps of people in my year are too and ITS ALL COVID. i keep sneezing so i cant wait! i’m sorry you’re that sick though, get well soon fr :oldfrown:
I should probably check for covid and get a few days off to do assignments lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)