2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
Just had a quick question, I recently got one of my assessment tasks from previous term (it was an essay and we got given the question). I did end up doing really well but my teacher pointed out that my handwriting is too big. The problem isn't that it isn't legible, its just that under pressure, I just tend to spam all my shit down in massive handwriting (to the point it is practically 3 words per line). My teacher said that this needs improvement however I just don't see the problem. Wouldn't you rather have massive handwriting that is legible as compared to smaller handwriting that may be more difficult to read. Ironically, my teacher left a few comments on my paper which were pretty difficult to read. When I ask her what it says, even she's confused what she exactly wrote😭
big handwriting is fine and better than small imo, but 3 words per line is insane. wouldn’t that have to be really wide letters to do that or are you using multiple lines to fix the proportions?

bruhmoment.

HSC
big handwriting is fine and better than small imo, but 3 words per line is insane. wouldn’t that have to be really wide letters to do that or are you using multiple lines to fix the proportions?
no cause it depends on the words really. Like I always tend to also scribble out multiple stuff sometimes especially if i remember an important stat/theory. So it just automatically becomes 3 words per line in most cases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)