2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
oh wait it was a fundamental part of the human experience not a fundamental human experience
This was my exact question!! I wonder if our schools both outsourced from the same paper writer or whatever it is

weeze

HSC
Why is this so real, I've been so demotivated when my business term 3 results came out (today 💀) but I made a plan to study now with only TWO WEEKS LEFT BEFORE MY BUSINESS TRIALS EXAM😭💀💀💀 !!!!! Also, is it true trials are harder than the actual HSC? Something about it being made by companies instead of NESA or smth makes it harder. I'm soooo cooked I had so many plans and dreams to ace everything, get back on track and make a academic comeback these two years and make everyone and myself proud and now im praying i get above average and dont bring the entire cohort down 😭
I’ve done a lot of trial practice papers (mostly for biology) as well as previous HSC exams and all the trial papers were significantly harder than the HSC papers … I was fighting for my life in the trial papers that when I started doing hsc practices I legit felt as if I could sit the hsc right now, that’s how easy it felt for me in comparison

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)