• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (125 Viewers)

enchantedivory27

HSC
it was so hard omg i said the dynamic was caring and pedagogical but a friend says it was strict and uncaring??
the dynamic with the father and child was caring cos he loved her and wanted to help her, i think i just said the mother was judgy
i was also like there is a voyeuristic tone from the writer as they were 3rd person and looking in on the whole "dynamic", maybe you could have talked about the title "Trust" but i didn't have time.

igor9

HSC
it was so hard omg i said the dynamic was caring and pedagogical but a friend says it was strict and uncaring??
surely if ur take and analysis is good they give us good marks for that bruh, like even if u said something different because im sure everybody had different takes on it. my take was more to the latter one, but idk if it is right coz that's what i thought in the exam.

Edward34245

HSC
If in short answer you write a large response to a question and some of it has really good analysis and some bad, are you likely to get good marks?

Solarised

HSC
surely if ur take and analysis is good they give us good marks for that bruh, like even if u said something different because im sure everybody had different takes on it. my take was more to the latter one, but idk if it is right coz that's what i thought in the exam.
As long as you gave quotes and evidence top prove your point yes

igor9

HSC
i thought their family was disconnected, as at one point the father didn't pay attention to the daughter, and then the next minute he is not paying attention to his wife, so surely that was a dynamic that could be picked up on?

thelittlepotatofrog

HSC
If in short answer you write a large response to a question and some of it has really good analysis and some bad, are you likely to get good marks?
I think so, in the hsc they cant take away marks for stuff u don't have only give marks for stuff u do have (unless what you don't have was like the one thing it needed)

Coxy07

HSC
probably just average marks, they wouldn't mark on how long the response it is

igor9

HSC
As long as you gave quotes and evidence top prove your point yes
it's more abt analysis coz u can't always have crazy techniques, but if ur overall response is good im sure it is possible coz for internals one time i got 5/5 for a question with like 1 or 2 actual techniques ☠

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 89, Guests: 36)