• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (72 Viewers)

mishtidoi101

HSC
I find the internal ranking system BS, its so unfair, for eg you are ranked low in a subject, but get 100 in HSC, you dont even get your mark (100) from hsc to contribute.
i totally agree but also what if you performed great at internals and maybe idk got sick or smthg and didnt do that great in the hsc atleast ur final mark doesnt drop too much

idk123233

HSC
likeeee i worked so hard all throguhout highschool, and now im crazy burnt out and not at my full potentiall,its just so unfair. i was so optimistic at the start of y12 now im just tiredddd. but it doesnt matter how hard i worked cuz hsc is 50% ugh idk if that makes sense but man why is it so unfair and sad

Solarised

HSC
likeeee i worked so hard all throguhout highschool, and now im crazy burnt out and not at my full potentiall,its just so unfair. i was so optimistic at the start of y12 now im just tiredddd. but it doesnt matter how hard i worked cuz hsc is 50% ugh idk if that makes sense but man why is it so unfair and sad
Life ain't fair, this is the least of your worries

mishtidoi101

HSC
100% relatable

mishtidoi101

HSC
Yea but once this is done you'll realise oh hsc wasn't that bad compared to the struggles ahead
ik bro ik, sometimes i think so much abt the hsc and stuff and think its so imp- like my whole life depends on it and then other times i feel like oh its not too bad, life should be lived and its not all abt studying idk whats wrong with me

Solarised

HSC
ik bro ik, sometimes i think so much abt the hsc and stuff and think its so imp- like my whole life depends on it and then other times i feel like oh its not too bad, life should be lived and its not all abt studying idk whats wrong with me
After all, were just studying for a bunch of tests if you think bout it realistically

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 70)