• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (29 Viewers)

hscccc

HSC
what courses have yall applied for or planning to?
ive done law/arts, ive got adjustments but if i dont get in ill just do arts and transfer lol. im so burnt out its crazy theres just like no motivation to do anything right now that now im not even bothered to reach that goal yikes

StudyNotesTips

HSC
N/A
yeah am in the same boat :( at the start of yr 12 i was like im gonna do my best and everything will go according to plan and here we r now, with the mission succesfully failed
It’s completely understandable to feel that way, especially during such a high-pressure time like the HSC exams. Remember, many students feel overwhelmed at this stage, and it’s okay to reassess your goals and feelings. Focus on what you can control in the moment—your study strategies, exam techniques, and self-care. Even if things didn’t go as planned, you can still do your best moving forward. You’ve made it this far, and every effort counts!

Solarised

HSC
ive done law/arts, ive got adjustments but if i dont get in ill just do arts and transfer lol. im so burnt out its crazy theres just like no motivation to do anything right now that now im not even bothered to reach that goal yikes
I wanted to do law at first but I dropped it, it doesn't float my boat

Solarised

HSC
It’s completely understandable to feel that way, especially during such a high-pressure time like the HSC exams. Remember, many students feel overwhelmed at this stage, and it’s okay to reassess your goals and feelings. Focus on what you can control in the moment—your study strategies, exam techniques, and self-care. Even if things didn’t go as planned, you can still do your best moving forward. You’ve made it this far, and every effort counts!
Bro using chatgpt and then making it look like an actual message isn't any better 🤦‍♂️

mishtidoi101

HSC
i was planning to do law/sci , well lets see how that goes after the hsc

idk123233

HSC
Legal is actually fucked i never realised how specific crime can get until today i always got lucky in predicting the questions before.

Like atleast my 2 electives i can jsut memorise basic scaffolds and answer any question

Crime is fucked
fr bro crime i hate it bro why is it so long, my school decided to study it as our last topic so they just rushed it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 27)