2024 HSC Chat (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
does anyone else feel like they don't know what they're doing this year? like a feel a bit lost and there isn't much guidance from teachers yk? like i know there's the syllabus but it doesn't really feel like there's much emphasis and everything is kinda vague? lol
that sucks, that was like me in year 11, but now that it's year 12, my teachers started taking us seriously and started to push everyone, but email your teachers and don't be afraid to seek for help when you're feeling lost, because that is their job, to guide their students. good luck w/ your studies! :)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
does anyone else feel like they don't know what they're doing this year? like a feel a bit lost and there isn't much guidance from teachers yk? like i know there's the syllabus but it doesn't really feel like there's much emphasis and everything is kinda vague? lol
yes and no. my teachers are putting a lot of pressure on us, but at the same time, aren't really helping at all. some of my teachers have really stepped up their game and are trying to get us all b6s, others just don't know what they're doing- it's like they're doing stuff but at the same time, aren't

depending on what subjects you do, i'm more than willing to help you out where i can!

it's better that you realise what you need earlier on in y12 otherwise the rest of the year will be absolute hell. we're here to help each other out though! :D

as.merd

HSC
hold on you like classic lit?? what are your top 3 favs?
Definitely anything by Franz, so the trial, metamorphosis... Next would probably be animal farm, and Sherlock Holmes, lol although classic lit is pretty good, philosophy is more enjoyable tbh

souli

HSC
Definitely anything by Franz, so the trial, metamorphosis... Next would probably be animal farm, and Sherlock Holmes, lol although classic lit is pretty good, philosophy is more enjoyable tbh
Oh you like philosophy... but KAFKA?? SERIOUSLY??
I cannot understand people who enjoy absurdism.. the only book by Kafka I've enjoyed is Metamorphosis.. 😭 I remember feeling so infuriated when I read The Stranger by Camus. His quote about coffee is funny tho..
stoic philosophy > any other philosophy

jack_muller

HSC
Oh you like philosophy... but KAFKA?? SERIOUSLY??
I cannot understand people who enjoy absurdism.. the only book by Kafka I've enjoyed is Metamorphosis.. 😭 I remember feeling so infuriated when I read The Stranger by Camus. His quote about coffee is funny tho..
stoic philosophy > any other philosophy
i 'enjoyed' "The Windup Bird Chronicles" by Haruki Murakami - if 'enjoyed' is the word, i more appreciated it. it was good.

dyinginsideeeee

HSC
I know, but i hate chemistry so much and it's my worst subject
Trying to make myself study for it is soo hard, on top of everything else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)