2024 HSC Chat (4 Viewers)

jack_muller

HSC
I know, but i hate chemistry so much and it's my worst subject
Trying to make myself study for it is soo hard, on top of everything else
there are always option pathways that you can take to eventually get into med, but ofc chemistry makes life much easier. Med science and biomedical engineering are both interesting alternative pathways that may help

as.merd

HSC
Oh you like philosophy... but KAFKA?? SERIOUSLY??
I cannot understand people who enjoy absurdism.. the only book by Kafka I've enjoyed is Metamorphosis.. 😭 I remember feeling so infuriated when I read The Stranger by Camus. His quote about coffee is funny tho..
stoic philosophy > any other philosophy
LMAOOO, I love Kafka, he's just a silly little guy

as.merd

HSC
also guys, what would happen if there was like a real lock down during the HSC, and kids had to get under the table and stuff, since they can't continue would they get like an estimated mark from their trials or sumn?

Paintsplatter

HSC
N/A
also guys, what would happen if there was like a real lock down during the HSC, and kids had to get under the table and stuff, since they can't continue would they get like an estimated mark from their trials or sumn?
I mean if it were to happen(which is the chance of 99.5) then they might just postpone it to another day cuz like it wouldn’t be fair if they used ur trials

as.merd

HSC
I mean if it were to happen(which is the chance of 99.5) then they might just postpone it to another day cuz like it wouldn’t be fair if they used ur trials
well they were in the middle of the exam when it happened and it went for like 45 min, so it be unfair if they did it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)