2024 HSC Chat (3 Viewers)

souli

HSC
For your sanity I think thats a good thing. Why dont you study during the day? Sleep is most important
i try and study during the day but by the time I come home, go for my run, have a shower and then sit down it's 5:30pm, then I have to have a break for dinner and ofc have some family time. it all adds up :(
Omg my parents care about my long term health I’m so infuriated rn
U sound like ur getting 60 Atar
im fine with having 6/7 hours of sleep tho, i don't see how that would be detrimental to my long term health. besides, i have a rest day during the week and sleep in on weekends, so it balances out
that was my parents, but sometimes they let me stay up till 2
same, but i wish they wouldn't be so concerned to prohibit me staying up late

Rattlehead15

HSC
i try and study during the day but by the time I come home, go for my run, have a shower and then sit down it's 5:30pm, then I have to have a break for dinner and ofc have some family time. it all adds up :(

im fine with having 6/7 hours of sleep tho, i don't see how that would be detrimental to my long term health. besides, i have a rest day during the week and sleep in on weekends, so it balances out

same, but i wish they wouldn't be so stringent abt the new rule
No time for family time in the hsc. Jk. But on a serious note surely family time doesnt take from like 6pm to 11pm? Through my HSC year I would get home after going gym, have dinner while also having family time during dinner at about 5-7pm, then study before going to bed at 11pm at the latest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)