• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (11 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
Is 21wpm slow?
Honestly, I think so. that would mean that in a 40 minute english essay, you can only write 840 words. I'd try to get it to at least 950 words. Again, i might not be correct but I think to have sufficient, sustained and in depth analysis you'd need to write more than that.

juststudyinghere

HSC
Honestly, I think so. that would mean that in a 40 minute english essay, you can only write 840 words. I'd try to get it to at least 950 words. Again, i might not be correct but I think to have sufficient, sustained and in depth analysis you'd need to write more than that.
@aqwerty13402 does two things here_sometimes dudes being insightful af and others hes trying to defend his pfp :angryfire: :biggrin: :angryfire: :biggrin:

juststudyinghere

HSC
nah but i agree

enchantedivory27

HSC
omg i'm so sorry for not replying until now - i didn't accelerate, i'm doing a compresed curriculum hsc (which i suppose is similar?) for clarity here's what nesa describes the system as because i don't think i can describe as clear myself haha

"In a compressed delivery model, students complete the Preliminary and HSC courses for a subject within one year before doing their HSC exams. Where all courses are compressed, students typically do three subjects in Year 11 and another three subjects in Year 12. They sit HSC exams at the end of Years 11 and 12 for the subjects studied in those years."

i need to figure out a clearer way of describing how i am getting my hsc but will still allow me to show my subjects in my signature, welp
Wow that's so interesting must have been stressful last year i guess this year youre better at handling stuff

al6nso

HSC
Does anyone have Biology Module 7 notes? If so can I please have them 🙏

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)