• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (12 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
whats up guys if anyones feeling bad about themselves just know that out there somewhere in NSW there is me who has not studied in the past three days and has her first english trial on Tuesday. she has not even done a single timed practice english essay and would rather browse these forums procrastinating while calibrating how she is going to memorise like 20 quotes in the span of 2 days and then proceed to not commit. do not be like me. do better. may this be a warning to you all.

weeze

HSC
i love operations its literally the easiest ones just remember the acronyms and thats legit the whole syllabus done

(gtglecq + csr, pogosquint (quesadilla football club qsdfcc for performance objectives)
my trials is on Thursday for business ill let you know if this works , you may have just saved a woman's life

sainzsgf

HSC
my trials is on Thursday for business ill let you know if this works , you may have just saved a woman's life
yes lmk! if you can just recall those, the actual definitions is just common sense. business is just a common sense subject yk

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
bruh is it just me or is multiple choice my weak suit in most subjects (maybe not legal) compared to short answer/extended response

K2Trappy

HSC
bruh is it just me or is multiple choice my weak suit in most subjects (maybe not legal) compared to short answer/extended response
bro I swear 4U math MC questions 8,9,10 are harder than question 14 and some parts of 15

WhoseAdam

HSC

Susu123

HSC
hes super cute but also refused to sleep today and so he was a little nightmare
omg hes so real for that, my dog usually sleeps all day, but decides to go crazy barking and running around on the days when i need to study smh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 9)