2024 HSC Chat (9 Viewers)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
but like im gonna have to write something on the exam if i dont wanna get done for mispractice
star wars 10 coming up??

HSC
Anyone got good tips for short answer
throw off rubric words (anomalous, paradox, behavior, motivation, collective human experience), know some general techniques, look for the most obvious things in the unseen texts, always say effect on the reader - yes and have 3 techniques for 4 marks, 4 techniques for 5 marks

hihglightermmmm

HSC
throw off rubric words (anomalous, paradox, behavior, motivation, collective human experience), know some general techniques, look for the most obvious things in the unseen texts, always say effect on the reader - yes and have 3 techniques for 4 marks, 4 techniques for 5 marks
And if u cant find any evidence its always easy to bs a technique such as tone / diction + metaphor / symbolism + hyperbole

elliott07

🌙
HSC
next week
literally cram it daily, like imagine your exam is the next day every day till the exam. write and write over and over again. you don't need to memorise the entire essay word by word but if you can break down each paragraph and quotes and understand it then you can really understand it. I think max if you want to is memorise an intro word for word. but its def possible to get it done by next week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 6)