2024 HSC Chat (6 Viewers)

HSC
Whoever gets @gmenoza's bloody second-gen Chinese surname composition data (for me) will be given jrahs intranet modules
I want to love you (P.Y.T.)
Pretty young thing
You need some loving (T.L.C.)
Tender love and care
And I'll take you there
(Anywhere you want to go) yes, I will, ooh!
Nothing can stop this burning desire to be with you
Got to get to you, baby
Won't you come, it's emergency
Cool my fire yearning
Honey, come set me free

zackry

HSC
Is it true that you get penalised in the hsc for using fake/made up statistics in the business essay?

Gods_Spear

HSC
Is it true that you get penalised in the hsc for using fake/made up statistics in the business essay?
I don't do business but I know in other subjects if you make up a believeable statistic you won't be penalised. Markers haven't got every stat memorised and definitely not enough time to check every statistic. Just make sure they are believable.

malicemizer

HSC
does anyone have any methods or tips for locking in to study bc i keep getting distracted by life and i forget to lock in until hours later its ruining my life personally :eek2:

yummydummy

HSC
hey guys if anybody did cssa econs yesterday can u pls share what the questions for extended responses were 🙏 section 3 and 4

bruhmoment.

HSC
hey guys if anybody did cssa econs yesterday can u pls share what the questions for extended responses were 🙏 section 3 and 4
only if u did independent i would have leaked smh 😪. a guy earlier said it was pretty ez tho so im guessing stimulus essays were eco objectives and monetary/fiscal responses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)