• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (9 Viewers)

hscccc

HSC
does anybody have tips for the crime section of legal studies or can lead me to a forum with advice? how many paragraphs would you recommend memorising etc and maybe predictions for this year hsc? the section really confuses me and for my trials we knew the question for the crime section (because we had just started the topic) so I had paragraphs prepared but im starting to get really nervous that i will be underprepared and my memorised paragraphs wont be appropriate for the crime section in the real thing since i havent done it properly before... someone please help...
have an "essay" or lcmdi prepared for investigation, trial process, sentencing, young offenders and eeeek international. Pick a few syllabus dot points under each and gather lcmdi for them, then start practicing under time to past questions. If youre lost about what to write about ask your teacher for past samples or look online for essays and lcmdi. My teacher has always suggested 3-4 paragraphs and you often can combine some syllabus points into 1 para. Only have like 30 mins, so dont make the essay too long. Do past questions that make you feel uncomfortable, pick hard ones so youre ready!! youve already memorised one for trials so dont practice that, do another topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)