• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (20 Viewers)

qwer12334

HSC
wait guys im memorising my imaginative its about a guy rediscovering his interest in writing books and then he gets worried that hes not gonna succeed then gets a writers block for a while, and then in the end he starts to be able to think of story ideas and publishes a book cause he has motivation again. do you guys think that would be enough for mod c tomorrow or nah!!! i mean i could adapt........ (somehow. i'll find a way)
How the fuck do you fit that much story in 500 words

recep

HSC
Can someone summarise the most popular predictions for paper 2

I think that mod C will be an imaginative at the least
2019-2023 paper 2's (all the papers in the current syllabus) have had imaginative

CrimsonStrider

HSC
Module A: When texts are studied in conversation with each other, their differing perspectives on universal ideas are illuminated.

Module B: Great literature transcends time and place, capturing the enduring complexities of human nature. To what extent is this statement true?

Module C: The beauty and complexity of the natural world reveal deeper truths about human existence. (20 Marks, no reflection, discurive or imaginative).

This was discussed on a FaceBook group, but this was confirmed to me by my friend who's dad writes some of the tests, and he logged into some of his draft/editorial emails.

Message me for more information or proof.
not a chance NESA doesn't give text specific questions for at least one of the modules

recep

HSC
Module A: When texts are studied in conversation with each other, their differing perspectives on universal ideas are illuminated.

Module B: Great literature transcends time and place, capturing the enduring complexities of human nature. To what extent is this statement true?

Module C: The beauty and complexity of the natural world reveal deeper truths about human existence. (20 Marks, no reflection, discurive or imaginative).

This was discussed on a FaceBook group, but this was confirmed to me by my friend who's dad writes some of the tests, and he logged into some of his draft/editorial emails.

Message me for more information or proof.
isnt this highly unlikely cus they need to have at least one extract question right

P Ditty

HSC
Question 3 (20 marks)

(a)

"As the mist lifted from the valley, the world stirred awake. Leaves shimmered with dew, and a breeze whispered through the pines. It was in these quiet moments that everything felt possible, as though nature herself was beckoning, offering a chance to begin again."

Use this extract as the stimulus for a discursive piece of writing that explores how nature offers renewal and new beginnings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 16)