• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (14 Viewers)

Alex Marucci

HSC
bruh every leak u see is fake. who at nesa is going to sell themselves out of a job and maybe even career by telling highschool kids a question a day early. it doesnt make logical sense
Well, clearly, they want to get fired...its probably the only way to leave NESA. I can't imagine anyone WANTING to get job there they must hit a certain age and are forced to join for life.

Alex Marucci

HSC
alright chatters just received new intel that they have 2 part question for module B with an extract stimulus you have to analyse first (source: trust me bro)
Well I went on holiday last week and some hobo in Baghdad looking to a crystal ball and contacted the Ancient spirits of NESA to confirm that Mod B actually wont be in the exam at all...

sainzsgf

HSC
wouldve never imagined u 2024s to be more active than the 2023s. the max 2023s got during the hsc period last year was like around 80-90 viewers and that was during hsc results day
i think there is just more of us, like there was a baby bonus thing in like 2006 and you got like 4k from the government just for having kids

Alex Marucci

HSC
My grandma's dog Nessa the Guessa said Mod D will be a combination of textual conversation that critically studies literature and the craft of writing with a specified 20-mark nonsensical speech in Latin or Ancient Greek to the question:

Spaghetti is the pasta's form of conscious fluidity and, as such, embodies the greatest strengths of human nature. Discuss this in light of your knowledge of the history of William Shakespeare and The Great Gatsby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 11)