• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC Chat (70 Viewers)

as.merd

HSC
Well, clearly, they want to get fired...its probably the only way to leave NESA. I can't imagine anyone WANTING to get job there they must hit a certain age and are forced to join for life.
Chances are they probably don't have kids so they just enjoy torturing other people's children instead ✨️😝

finwand

HSC
legit though if anyone is into trading, can someone explain to me why i should purchase australian stocks when they usually preform worse than international or us etfs?
Someone into trading- don't listen to online advice on forums lol ,but you would want to theoretically buy the 'dip' because if u buy low (say 10 shares of $0.59 = $5.90) when it goes high and does well it turns into shares of whatever the higher price is (eg 10 shares of $2 = $20) and in this case excluding tax u would gain $14.10

finwand

HSC
Someone into trading- don't listen to online advice on forums lol ,but you would want to theoretically buy the 'dip' because if u buy low (say 10 shares of $0.59 = $5.90) when it goes high and does well it turns into shares of whatever the higher price is (eg 10 shares of $2 = $20) and in this case excluding tax u would gain $14.10
Also stocks r basically gambling but fancy so I rest my case

justinna

HSC
buy high sell low is my advice

spiderfan44

HSC
ill usually see something online and then have a look at the stocks performance and its info. its kinda hard to figure out when the dip is with some stocks, im in etfs and usually there arent many times where waiting for a dip is more advantageous than just buying when u can

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 41)