• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 HSC PREDICTIONS LEGAL STUDIES (3 Viewers)

Sunny1422

HSC
GUYS

what are the HSC 2024 legal studies predictions this year!??????

hscccc

HSC
i feel like maybe theyll chuck in a peace rights q in hr - thats the one that hasnt ever been asked right? especially w the current global situation, but itll probs be like "what are peace rights" "why do we have peace rights" or some simple thing

i have crime and options predictions but cant remember them rn

hscccc

HSC
I’m predicting young offenders or discretion for crime
Options… I’m thinking the effectiveness for a contemp issue :)
yes agreed - discretion was one of my predictions. At least for family, theres a lot going on w the changing nature of parental responsibility so i think thats likely

hscccc

HSC
Nah bc I love discretion it was my trial asw and it’s been quite a while since last tested so🫰🫰🫰
ITS SO SLAY it was one of my internal essays - i have such a killer sentencing/post sentencing discretion essay - its also great for police powers and investigation

Harry_062

HSC
ITS SO SLAY it was one of my internal essays - i have such a killer sentencing/post sentencing discretion essay - its also great for police powers and investigation
I’m pretty sure they’ve asked discretion recently in the HSC. The only theme and challenge they haven’t asked is legal and non legal measures

Sunny1422

HSC
Yas my trials essay bc it performed well but I have plans as well
ooo I'm just memorising a plan.
how many syllabus dot points are u going in with for each option because yk how some of them link in eg. family

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
ooo I'm just memorising a plan.
how many syllabus dot points are u going in with for each option because yk how some of them link in eg. family
My school didn’t do a family essay bc we ran out of time b4 trials but I’ve gone in w a few w at least 4 lcmid
Crime is a pain to study so idk

Sunny1422

HSC
My school didn’t do a family essay bc we ran out of time b4 trials but I’ve gone in w a few w at least 4 lcmid
Crime is a pain to study so idk
for crime are u studying two bodies like two under each section (eg. criminal trial process) and just knowing basic stuff about the rest
IT'S SO ANNOYING

livluu

HSC
Honestly legal and non legal measures would be amazing as well ;(
I just hope they are KINDDD
Girl if I get legal/non-legal for crime I'm so cooked, for legal/non-legal would you dedicate a whole paragraph to non-legal measures? and does this theme apply to every dot point bc I actually have 0 info on this theme omd 😭

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
Girl if I get legal/non-legal for crime I'm so cooked, for legal/non-legal would you dedicate a whole paragraph to non-legal measures? and does this theme apply to every dot point bc I actually have 0 info on this theme omd 😭
Yea for legal/non legal I would dedicate a whole paragraph. I normally do laws, gov bodies and ofc non legal measures

Harry_062

HSC
Situational / Social crime preventions etc
Crime stoppers, media etc - Facebook neighbourhood watch.

this would be good for 1-2 paragraphs depending on your thesis or whether your comparing legal/non legal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)