• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2024 PREDICTIONS FOR SOR (1 Viewer)

susmaster24

HSC
I doubt they will give a holistic essay question, as they did that last year, so I am preparing for person/practice/ethics.

la_sportive

HSC
Section I 5 markers: Ecumenism hasn't been asked in a while, same with global distribution for RNR that would be pretty fire tbh
Section II just normal no point predicting it's all the same
Section III hopefully holistic, but also it doesn't rlly matter it's SOR just quote dump and allat
Section IV one religion peace they haven't done in a while I would be so happy if it's one religion...

twilight_star24

HSC
they could either follow recent trends and do another holistic depth study essay BUT they haven't done a specified one since 2020 so I feel it will be specified. i feel like it will be an ethics specified essay otherwise every other section is pretty much the same every year

lildroptop

HSC
Section I 5 markers: Ecumenism hasn't been asked in a while, same with global distribution for RNR that would be pretty fire tbh
Section II just normal no point predicting it's all the same
Section III hopefully holistic, but also it doesn't rlly matter it's SOR just quote dump and allat
Section IV one religion peace they haven't done in a while I would be so happy if it's one religion...
could be dispossession, reconciliation or religious landscape aswell but ur right it probably wont be on aborigionals this year
religion and peace im hoping for 1 relig peace aswell, but not specified either inner or world

la_sportive

HSC
could be dispossession, reconciliation or religious landscape aswell but ur right it probably wont be on aborigionals this year
religion and peace im hoping for 1 relig peace aswell, but not specified either inner or world
Yeah true, tbh 1945 is mostly yap anyways
Yeah idrm if it's inner world or both but two religions is essentially a death sentence for me

HSC
Wouldn't surprise me if they did two separate questions on one content area in Section 2 but if they do then the real question would be on which content area. Feel like Ethics is the most substantial of the three so it'll probably be that but I'd be fine with it being Person as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)