2026 HSC CHAT (1 Viewer)

spiderfan44

HSC
how to keep consistent with it for the whole year? I've always just did a bunch of revision the week of tests at most
i stuck to a routine very closely to keep studying consistently. i had a set time i would start studying each day and a set time in which i would finish. i also made sure that i did it every single day (excluding weekends). it gets to the point where its such an ingrained thing that it feels weird when i take breaks.

hellowellohehe

HSC
Ask teachers which they think is best for you and think about the workload, how much you'll actually enjoy it, the odds of regretting the decision, what other subjects you're doing, etc.
workload wise, i think it might be less than bio and i think i might find myself enjoying it. i really want to do legal tho, so if i supposedly did then i would have to pick another subject bc i am NOT doing 4 sciences.

spiderfan44

HSC
workload wise, i think it might be less than bio and i think i might find myself enjoying it. i really want to do legal tho, so if i supposedly did then i would have to pick another subject bc i am NOT doing 4 sciences.
i had a friend who did both earth and legal. he ended up dropping legal bcuz it was just a ton of content and it was putting stress on him. i think you should choose based on what you have more of an interest in and enjoy, and if you think you can keep up with all the content of it. also i have a friend who did earth and bio - way more content in bio to cover. also its good to keep in mind that with earth there are less online resources as its the less popular subject.

spiderfan44

HSC
i had a friend who did both earth and legal. he ended up dropping legal bcuz it was just a ton of content and it was putting stress on him. i think you should choose based on what you have more of an interest in and enjoy, and if you think you can keep up with all the content of it. also i have a friend who did earth and bio - way more content in bio to cover. also its good to keep in mind that with earth there are less online resources as its the less popular subject.
also doing earth content helped a bit with other subjects bcuz the content would sometimes overlap, though thats a really specific thing based on the subjects you do.

spiderfan44

HSC
also doing earth content helped a bit with other subjects bcuz the content would sometimes overlap, though thats a really specific thing based on the subjects you do.
specifically it helped out a lot with geo bcuz theres a year 12 module on ecosystems. but also with food tech and DT there are some dotpoints that relate to sustainability, and earth knowledge helped w that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)