• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

2026 HSC CHAT (4 Viewers)

jane1820

HSC
You have to solve the angle opposite to the missing side, the angle you just found is opposite to 8 , so minus the answer form the angle you just found from 180 so you do:
180-63-42=75
180(sum of all angles in a triangle)-63(angle you just solved)-42(angle they all ready gave)=75(theta)
OHHH IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW OMG THX 🙏

jane1820

HSC
Wait also guys so when we got that theta is 75 degrees why does the answer say ‘75 degrees or 117 degrees’? I get that 180-63 is 117 but that doesnt make any sense in addition to the question saying that theta is an acute angle, how does that work?

jane1820

HSC
What do you mean by catching up?
I absolutely despise financial math. It's not hard but i just despisee it so much ughhh. fingers crossed we don't get to that topic before yearlies
Catching up as in i was not focused in class to do it so im self-studying it during the holidays
also yes financial is so annoying ugh

jane1820

HSC
data and prob and thats it, last test was fucking non liner and trig, clutched tf up and came first in the grade excluding the accelerated class who are starting year 12 work next term
Nah probability is so bad i still cant believe i got 7/11 right in the test (for me thats a huge accomplishment idc) also measurment whenever i calculate the surface area of some prism (the ones without a formula) i ALWAYS get those wrong yuck
data is alr let the calculator do the work for u
non linear is definitely my favourite this whole yr it was so good so nice n so easy loved that topic so much i got 10/11 for that part in my last test AGH I LOVE NON LINEAR

Shavi Masee

HSC
calculate the surface area of some prism (the ones without a formula) i ALWAYS get those wrong yuck
OMG YEAH i don't like surface area and volume cuz the adding takes sooo long. It makes me do a stupid mistake when putting it into my calculator and then get everything wrong T-T

sly_lyepat

HSC
Nah probability is so bad i still cant believe i got 7/11 right in the test (for me thats a huge accomplishment idc) also measurment whenever i calculate the surface area of some prism (the ones without a formula) i ALWAYS get those wrong yuck
data is alr let the calculator do the work for u
non linear is definitely my favourite this whole yr it was so good so nice n so easy loved that topic so much i got 10/11 for that part in my last test AGH I LOVE NON LINEAR
non liner is good but trig sucks, trig equations and identities almost finished me but whoever made the test only put 2 questions of that stuff so bless them

jane1820

HSC
non liner is good but trig sucks, trig equations and identities almost finished me but whoever made the test only put 2 questions of that stuff so bless them
I havent finished trig yet ill give u an update when im done 😈

jane1820

HSC
Gang random question but does anyone know someone who attends sefton high n if they take out of area applications? (Not selective just out of area) bc my friend goes there n she keeps telling me to move n tbh i want to move but selective applications closed n she doesnt know if they accept out of area

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
Gang random question but does anyone know someone who attends sefton high n if they take out of area applications? (Not selective just out of area) bc my friend goes there n she keeps telling me to move n tbh i want to move but selective applications closed n she doesnt know if they accept out of area
i dont think so coz they have a limit coz when my parents wanted to enrol my brother there last year they said no (we dont even live far but they said he has to go to his local school)

the school said we're out of the area and when my parents said they see students coming from far away the school said thats the selective stream

Shavi Masee

HSC
You know what sucks. When you keep on losing stuff, so you put these important things in a safe place where you won't lose it.
Except you forget where that safe place was T-T

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)