3 Day Rule (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Fuck the 3 Day Rule. Too long to wait. Enthusiasm in a member of the opposite sex is attractive, as long as it's not creepy and suffocating. 2 Day Rule ftw.

Cliffstar

HSC
2 hour rule

OMG OMG I HAVE TO WAIT 3 DAYS OMG OMG SHIT SHIT Who made that rule never got laid

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
theres no rules in love and relationships, call when you think it right.

~untitled~

HSC
all those rules are stupid, call back when you thinks its the right time.

HSC
Riet, ahem. Play nice.

3 day rule? What?
calling them on the 3rd day after getting their number, too show how awesome your life is and how you're like heaps busy and shit and had no time to call them sooner.

you should be able to show you're not needy through your personality, anyone who still follows this rule is retarded

HSC
calling them on the 3rd day after getting their number, too show how awesome your life is and how you're like heaps busy and shit and had no time to call them sooner.

you should be able to show you're not needy through your personality, anyone who still follows this rule is retarded

ahahaha i thought people only did this in movies. far out, if a guy takes ages to call me i assume he's just not that into me and move on from it. if you like them, just call them, eh? Its not bad to show interest. Obviously being overly eager/keen or needy as you put it can be a turn off but seriously, the right degree of each is flattering. Note: there can be a fine line between flattering and smothering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)