$300 monitors (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
I were to buy one of the many $300 22" widescreen monitors currently on the market, which brand should I buy? LG, Benq, Viewsonic, etc.?

I'm aware of the colour, construction and dead pixel issues that tend to plague these cheap monitors, but I'm looking to maximise my $300, not blow a $500+ hole in my wallet.

485h324s

HSC
N/A
I were to buy one of the many $300 22" widescreen monitors currently on the market, which brand should I buy? LG, Benq, Viewsonic, etc.?

I'm aware of the colour, construction and dead pixel issues that tend to plague these cheap monitors, but I'm looking to maximise my $300, not blow a $500+ hole in my wallet.
benq E2200HD, full HD capable, 21.5", 244 dollars from msy, msy.com.au

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I picked up my Dell S2409W for ~$350. It's pretty amazing.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC

Wow so much caution!

Personally i have a chimei 222h or some shit like that, it cost me $500 when i bought it, its a great monitor, no complaints about it ever.

My brother got a benq E2200HD for i think it was $229 at christmas. His monitor is BETTER than or equal to mine in every factor.

This is an outstanding monitor, either quality has increased over the last...2 years or so, because prices have definitely decreased. If you are on a budget get benq. Hell even if you arent, just buy this monitor and save yourself some money, get the next model up in gfx cards or something that will make a difference.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)