• I wouldnt kno I do neither

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • 4 u?!?!?! are u nuts??!!

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

pri

HSC
N/A
I was going to do both, but in the end english won because maths just aint worth the amount of time you have to spend. 4 u maths is kinda hard but if you keep up with h/w and stuff its not too bad, obviously for me though english is just that tad easier.

I agree wen ppl say though that advance is harder than ext 1 and 2

Originally posted by pri

I agree wen ppl say though that advance is harder than ext 1 and 2
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

someone feels the same way i do!!. i think 2 unit english is so hard its not funnie. i produce sweat drops just thinking about english. HAHAHAHAHA

BUT i do do four unit maths but i find that its challenging which is wat keeps me interested and i'm motivated by the fact that
i come from a public school. also at tutouring i am being constantly compared to kids who are younger and WAY smarter than me. which can be a great source of inspiration to hit the books.
:apig: :chainsaw:

ohh i don't do four unit english :p
btw i actualli find some topics in the two unit course extreme,y disturbing for some reason. :confused:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by livingdeadgirl

BUT i do do four unit maths but i find that its challenging which is wat keeps me interested and i'm motivated by the fact that
i come from a public school. also at tutouring i am being constantly compared to kids who are younger and WAY smarter than me. which can be a great source of inspiration to hit the books.
:apig: :chainsaw:
You serious? I just get very depressed. Good for you mate! :)

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by McLake
Just a Q, is anyone insane enough to do both, and so then be able to pass any useful insight onto this thread?
yes.. that was me considering to do both:D but i'm only doing 3u maths and 3u english now

apparently both 4u courses aren't that hard!

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
I think 4u maths is a lot harder. our school for example, has 15 ppl doing 4u maths (that's the most we've had for many years) while having 3 classes of 4u english.

i think with 4u maths, you have to be very capable to handle it, while 4u english is just a major work- so it depends on how much effort you want to put into it.

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Toodulu
our school for example, has 15 ppl doing 4u maths (that's the most we've had for many years) while having 3 classes of 4u english.
so let me get this right, 15 ppl doing 4u maths and around 50 ppl doing 4u eng!!!
wat the!

at my school abt 5 ppl doing 4u maths and 2 ppl doing 4ueng

D

d00d

Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y

yes.. that was me considering to do both:D but i'm only doing 3u maths and 3u english now

apparently both 4u courses aren't that hard!
then why don't you do 'em both?

bookboy18

Knight of the PIGhood
Originally posted by Rahul

so let me get this right, 15 ppl doing 4u maths and around 50 ppl doing 4u eng!!!
wat the!

Yea, but you gotta remember Rahul. At our school, most the people take english as a second language. :lol:

Jokes.

Na, people find maths easier than english cause it takes more imagination in english and, lets face it, most people are lazy bastards.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Originally posted by d00d

then why don't you do 'em both?
cuz i failed 3u maths yearly... i shoulda studied and ripped it

and 4u english..well that would be another extra unit

and that would put me at 14 units!

D

d00d

well i almost failed my yearly but still backed myself to do 4unit and so far i'm going alright...

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul

wat the!

well, not quite.. the classes rnt that big for english coz the teacher will hav a lot of work. so it's more like 15 maths and 35 english. (i'm not too sure about the numbers)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)