4025808's Maths Tutoring around Eastwood/Epping area and UNSW :) (1 Viewer)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
Definitely recommend this guy as a math tutor. He is the boss.

Alim

HSC
N/A
Hi Kelvin, just wondering how best to contact you to discuss Maths tuition please?

or can someone please tell me the fastest way to contact Kelvin? thanks.

Last edited:

kirakunix

HSC
Ahh kelvin, so this is your tutoring advert. Good to see you're alive and kicking. And seriously I keep bumping into you at uni.

Lol if you haven't work it out, it's Jim. The tutor who tutored the tutor ;)

Yeah, I vouch for Kelvin. He was a good kid when I tutored him. Asked lots of questions and seemed genuinely interested to learn. He's seriously OTT when it comes to K-pop though as you all can tell. He should be good!

And since I'm here I might as well use this opportunity to shamelessly promote my own tutoring (thanks in advance Kelvin haha!):
http://www.tutorfinder.com.au/tutor/jimchen.php
I warn you all, the price isn't for everyone so don't die please

fionarykim

HSC
Heyyy!! I dont know if my private message sent because i was on my ipad and it lagged then crashed so idk if you got my mesagee
But im looking for s tutor for extension 1 and 2 for year 12. Im currently in yr 11 but there aree less than 2 weeks till im in yr 12 hahah omgggg. So yeh im not sure if you have any more positions available but if you do thatd be great!
I live in eastwood :)
Thanks!!

HSC
Uni Grad
Ahh kelvin, so this is your tutoring advert. Good to see you're alive and kicking. And seriously I keep bumping into you at uni.

Lol if you haven't work it out, it's Jim. The tutor who tutored the tutor ;)

Yeah, I vouch for Kelvin. He was a good kid when I tutored him. Asked lots of questions and seemed genuinely interested to learn. He's seriously OTT when it comes to K-pop though as you all can tell. He should be good!

And since I'm here I might as well use this opportunity to shamelessly promote my own tutoring (thanks in advance Kelvin haha!):
http://www.tutorfinder.com.au/tutor/jimchen.php
I warn you all, the price isn't for everyone so don't die please
LOLOLOL JIM, and wow bumping my thread to post your tutoring advert. pfft. how dare you. LOL jk meh.

Anyway, close to being full.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
Strongly recommend this bloke! Amazing, friendly and smart.

AND Asian.

What more could you want?

HSC
Uni Grad

Rawf

HSC
Omg Yongzhen Chen? I met you at the actuarial studies table at unsw open day. I knew you had a whiter name on your name tag, but the person you said you knew said your name was something asian. and I saw pics on fb recently of you in a budgy smuggler with one of my friends from school.

Awks.

HSC
N/A
Omg Yongzhen Chen? I met you at the actuarial studies table at unsw open day. I knew you had a whiter name on your name tag, but the person you said you knew said your name was something asian. and I saw pics on fb recently of you in a budgy smuggler with one of my friends from school.

Awks.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Those pictures turned up on my newsfeed too!

HSC
Uni Grad

Awks.
How did I even meet you LOL...

So awkward and embarassing....

I think I was holding the name tag of Ralph Stevens or Brian Chu (the asian one)...

and who is this friend you know of.....

Rawf

HSC
How did I even meet you LOL...

So awkward and embarassing....

I think I was holding the name tag of Ralph Stevens or Brian Chu (the asian one)...

and who is this friend you know of.....
I met you at unsw open day during sept.

I'm not gonna say the name of the person, but I'll tell you.. he has a twin and his in year 12 ;)

bluecrisps

HSC
bump. did tutoring with yongzhen, helped me understand and did topics i wanted, has a wide range of resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)