4unit and engineering (1 Viewer)

M@ster P

HSC
Hi I'm just wondering what topics in 4unit are related to civil engineering? like complex numbers, not sure about the rest, so can someone just make a simple list, cheers.

I just wanna know so I can brush on those before topics before I go to uni, and not be there and look at the work and be all shocked.

Thanks

p.s. btw I know its only been 2 days after hsc, but yeah im gonna get bored cause theres 4 months between now and uni and yes I do have a social life, although I'm not gonna party every day until now till uni starts.

cyrius

HSC
few I can remember now are integration, integration by parts,volumes, complex numbers. maths will be easy when you get into uni even if you did 2 unit maths so just take it easy

Last edited:

AngryTortillaan

HSC
N/A
lol wtf revise. haha

if you done 4 unit maths and you do minimal effort throughout the first year and just go hard out 1-2 days before mid sem and 2-4 before final you will thrash maths 1 and maths 2...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
tbh if u did 4unit and you don't HD math then you _seriously_ suck

cyrius

HSC
The maths subjects are easy, it's your engineering subjects you have to look out for. Gotta hate those introduction and fundamental subjects lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)