5th Base (anal sex) (3 Viewers)

HSC
i have to admitt the thought has crossed my mind, but i dunt think i culd actually bring myself to let someone do it.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
jessicah said:
hehe, i'm keen
really? and ur a chick?........................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................
............................................................. Is that u mattycoss?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
A guy would have to be pretty gay to want to go someone anal style, shit i can think of better places to stick my dick in a chick

S

Shuter

mr_brightside said:
really? and ur a chick?........................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................
............................................................. Is that u mattycoss?
She's probably just fat.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
If you're gonna do it, at least use a condom you dirty, dirty people, because if you get off by having shit on your penis you need help.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Skittled said:
I know girls who've come from it, too.
Girls huh? Well then, I dont feel so special anymore! ;)

You'd be surprised as to how many couples have tried it really.. its still has such a social stigma attached to it, and those who say guys who do it have some underlying homosexual desires are just.. well, pathetic. Its nice for them because its manly and tight and its exciting because it was traditionally off-limits.

Its not as bad as you think.... I've given it a shot (a few times in fact). You have to be v.v.v. careful and slow, a guy cant just stick it in. I think I get off more on the thought of how much he's getting off on it...

I aim to please! :D ;)

grag balbrady

on my 7th tour of duty
HSC
N/A
grag has had his fair share of backdoor shenanigans, and finds it comparible to the streets of venice - tightly packed and a little damp

alex_c86

HSC
well once we were having sex and he pulled out then pushed back in... into the wrong hole.. and i was like fuucckk owwww, it hurt heaps :( talk bout killing the moment... neway he's said he wouldnt mind trying it one day just for the sake of something different, and hey, ill give anything a go, tho im pretty sure id prefer normal sex

transcendent

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
If you're gonna do it, at least use a condom you dirty, dirty people, because if you get off by having shit on your penis you need help.
Enter JKDDragon and mack

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
:mad: grr!

This has bugged me for a while now, so I'm gonna vent.

Korn said:
A guy would have to be pretty gay to want to go someone anal style, shit i can think of better places to stick my dick in a chick
These comments are so common from the guys here on BOS (I'm not singling you out, Korn).

Guys, get this: Once upon a time it was a manly thing to do to take other guys (young boys, specifically)/be taken up the ass. Sex with women was solely for procreative purposes.

So, explain to me why anal play is a 'gay' thing to do, or, why it has been relegated as something only to be practised by 'gays'?

Guys, Stop letting your 'manliness' get in the way, and think about it with an open mind for a second: it's not a threat to your masculinity, you're being blinded by the content of all those high school insults that were thrown about.

No, it's understood that its not your taste, but it is for some others: many straight couples (but not all, obviously) engage in it and enjoy it. So do some (but not all) gay couples. Why is only the latter acknowledged?

Calling it 'gay' is like criticising drugs without ever really trying them: how, in any shape or form, can you claim to know what you're talking about without having the experience to back it up? :mad:

2sense

The disorderly drunk
HSC
No offence to homosexual people but anal is what gay men do. It's wats separate heterosexual with homosexuals. Whats the point of being heterosexual when your'e doing anal to a girl and you could be doing it to a guy anyway.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I'd rather do a chick up the arse then a guy.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
2sense said:
No offence to homosexual people but anal is what gay men do. It's wats separate heterosexual with homosexuals. Whats the point of being heterosexual when your'e doing anal to a girl and you could be doing it to a guy anyway.
Read back and you'll see hetrosexual couples engage in anal sex, too. How does it separate what hetrosexuals and homosexuals do?

So what about kissing? Is that different? -- both hetro- and homosexuals do it...? You might as well be kissing someone of the same sex, as easily as the opposite.

HSC
yeah

same as head

its completely different..............if ur gay u do it with a bloke, if u do it at all - which ive recently learnt not all of them do -...........if ur straight u do it with a chick, if u do it at all

em_516

bludging..
HSC
2sense said:
..only that heterosexual couples are sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex whereas homosexual couples are sexually attracted to people of the same sex..geez..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)