5th Base (anal sex) (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ok...speak about them in 1st, 2nd or 3rd person? whateva suits u...

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i think there is a reason why there was only ever 4 bases in the game.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
beccaxx said:
i think there is a reason why there was only ever 4 bases in the game.
Because the original athletes were fat and couldn't run far?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ha but no.

cos i think u should jst stick to the original 4.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
u girls are stupid, while i dun necessarily like anal or would particularily do it.. u girls need to learn more about ur bodies..
Once u get over the pain of a dick up ur ass, there is pleasure there. :rolleyes:

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
yeah isn't there like some connection to the g-spot or something? I dunno apparently it feels good.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
bubz if u delete another one of my posts ill stab you in the ovary.

they were legit posts so stop yuor mod power trips

anyway . my grandpa once told me about women

If the river runs red take the dirt track instead!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Jago said:
just as a mouth is suppose to be used for eating and talking...
Yes, so by that accord chicks should swallow not spit

Skittled said:
This has bugged me for a while now, so I'm gonna vent.

These comments are so common from the guys here on BOS (I'm not singling you out, Korn).

Guys, get this: Once upon a time it was a manly thing to do to take other guys (young boys, specifically)/be taken up the ass. Sex with women was solely for procreative purposes.

So, explain to me why anal play is a 'gay' thing to do, or, why it has been relegated as something only to be practised by 'gays'?

Guys, Stop letting your 'manliness' get in the way, and think about it with an open mind for a second: it's not a threat to your masculinity, you're being blinded by the content of all those high school insults that were thrown about.

No, it's understood that its not your taste, but it is for some others: many straight couples (but not all, obviously) engage in it and enjoy it. So do some (but not all) gay couples. Why is only the latter acknowledged?

Calling it 'gay' is like criticising drugs without ever really trying them: how, in any shape or form, can you claim to know what you're talking about without having the experience to back it up? :mad:
Chicks have pussy's for a reason, and the anal cavity is for shitting its a one way street, except i guess if ur homosexual then u got no real choice do u

ppl used to live in caves, eat raw meat, walk around naked, not have electricity or any modern conviences do u think we should go back to that too

Last edited by a moderator:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Korn said:
Chicks have pussy's for a reason, and the anal cavity is for shitting its a one way street, except i guess if ur homosexual then u got no real choice do u
Korn said:
ppl used to live in caves, eat raw meat, walk around naked, not have electricity or any modern conviences do u think we should go back to that too
lol...im not gonna get into this one, but fuck....u do have good points :p hahahaha, but as always...each to their own, straight ppl can have anal, but ppl still think of it as a gay thing....ohwells...life goes on...do woteva floats ur boat :p

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Haha! Wonderful!
Would that work u could try 2 in the pink 1 in that weird middle whole, and 1 in the stink i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)