5th Base (anal sex) (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Please, your private life is just that: Private. Besides you said If I wore the katie_tully mask you wouldn't tell anyone.
What the fuck u on about, i think goin up the arse is simply wrong, why go up the arse when there is a perfectly good pussy

HSC
N/A
yenta said:
no, how fucking dirty would that be. I can't understand why any girl would want to do it. Especially when there's a perfectly good hole 2 inches away
mmm - i actually think that the hole you're referring to is less than two inches away :)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
2sense said:
No offence to homosexual people but anal is what gay men do. It's wats separate heterosexual with homosexuals. Whats the point of being heterosexual when your'e doing anal to a girl and you could be doing it to a guy anyway.
the ass is tighter, retard. for the guy, the pressure feels good. it's not a gay thing, its what some men do because it feels good.

some girls also find pleasure in anal sex too, as in ACTUAL pleasure that results into an orgasm, not the concept of it.

i personally wouldn't do it though.

djmattyd

HSC
MasterP said:
It's the prostate gland that gives the stimulation.
But those of the female sex dont have a prostate gland...do they?!

I don't see the thrill at all from the feminine perspective. I personally couldn't do it, in fact, the thought repulses me, not because of the homosexual associations, but simply because the thought of taking a dip in poo bay makes me sick.

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
the ass is tighter, retard. for the guy, the pressure feels good. it's not a gay thing, its what some men do because it feels good.

some girls also find pleasure in anal sex too, as in ACTUAL pleasure that results into an orgasm, not the concept of it.

i cant imagine it feeling good in ANY way....gross..i would never let my bf do that!

Peking Duck

HSC
ur_inner_child said:

Yeah it probably feels great but I see it as rather.....Demeaning to women and they deserve respect.

X

xeuyrawp

SashatheMan said:
what about

That's called "The Shocker:)"

Anal sex is weird.

/graphic warning/

I've never been fucked by a guy, but I prefer to fuck. (Couldn't think of a nice way to say it). It's apparently really good for them, it's fantastic for you :), but you gotta start off slowly or it hurts them if they're not too used to it.

/end warning/

K

katie_tully

Arvin Sloane said:
Please, your private life is just that: Private. Besides you said If I wore the katie_tully mask you wouldn't tell anyone.
why must you taint my name so?

X

xeuyrawp

Aznpsycho said:
Definition: Gay is when a male has sexual relations with another male.

Definition: Straight is when a male has sexual relations with another female.
Incorrect. Gay is when a guy can love another guy as a heterosexual couple love each other. It has nothing to do with sexual relations.

Give me a few minutes and a bottle of lube and I could make you "gay" according to your definition. And trust me, not only would you get hard, but you'd cum everywhere. I've been with heaps of straight guys; sexual relations when you don't love each other is just fun for both of you. It's weird, yes, but you get over it when you're horny.

I could have heaps of sex with girls, but I wouldn't be straight, I'd just be fucking a girl. It works both ways.

Infact, by your definition, a single guy would be neither gay nor straight- he'd be having no sexual relations with a female.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
There is a reason why baseball only has 4 bases...because God never intended for us to reach the 5th ;)

X

xeuyrawp

Meads said:
There is a reason why baseball only has 4 bases...because God never intended for us to reach the 5th ;)
Hheheheh. I like :)

The Greeks- the first certain (ie, can be backed up by historical evidence) homosexual lovers, would agree with you. They never had anal sex, rather gained pleasure through the other conventional ways as well as the unusual way of doing it between the partner's thighs. Probably due to practicality- they wouldn't have had very good hygene in that area...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)