6 Months Left (1 Viewer)

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
That is great to hear! The maths assignments from years 7 - 10 are always stupid things that do not help with what we are learning at the time anyway.
Your school could be different to mine though. Occassionally they might like to throw in a take home assignment (which I completely hate). What level of maths are you thinking of taking up?

mh1228cz

HSC
haven't done much in this holiday. 5 more days to go tho.
plan to start the past papers in the middle of next term. hopefully can make the essays done...
I actually think I will screw up my HSC :'(

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
To the yr 10 posting above about assignments.

In Yr 7-10, I got stacks of assignments. But in Yr 11/12, I do not have many and if I do have them, they are research this and do an in class task than your traditional assignment you are used to in jnr school.

Shame cause I slayed all jnr assignments with ease. But they don't tend to do them in snr school because people could cheat more easily.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Your school could be different to mine though. Occassionally they might like to throw in a take home assignment (which I completely hate). What level of maths are you thinking of taking up?
2U maths. Probably not extension, unless I do well in maths this year.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
To the yr 10 posting above about assignments.

In Yr 7-10, I got stacks of assignments. But in Yr 11/12, I do not have many and if I do have them, they are research this and do an in class task than your traditional assignment you are used to in jnr school.

Shame cause I slayed all jnr assignments with ease. But they don't tend to do them in snr school because people could cheat more easily.
We've had a few of those assessments this year. What is the best way to prepare for these type of assessments?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
no need to get so worried about that feeling deliciouscake, everyone has that to some degree in their hsc.

Just keep your head high, your goal in sight, and you can do it!

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Yeah i thought i was quite fucked before the holidays started.

Looking back now i was worrying for nothing lol..

C

ChrisTremlett

One can do wonders in 6 months if studied wit full concentration , anyways best of luck...
:guitar:

jason2kool

HSC
didn't specifically mean those types of assessments. Just telling ya to go have fun while you can :)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
didn't specifically mean those types of assessments. Just telling ya to go have fun while you can :)
Thanks jason2kool, I'm trying my best to! Apologies if my previous comment was a bit rude, didn't mean to offend you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)