• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

9/11 an inside job (2 Viewers)

Edu.kid

HSC
Prime factor your not alone 1 in 3 Americans believe 9/11 was an inside job and there are over 150 million websites about these conspiracy theories. What about building 7 how did that fall considering no plane hit it. Why did the US organisations immediately ship the steel wreckage to China which would have been vital evidence. Why was only $600,000 spent on the 9/11 investigation as opposed to 40 million for Bill Clintons scandulous affair. So many questions and so little answers. This is not the first time governments have done this its called false flags. Many countries around the world have done it some are listed on wikipedia. MIT Engineers who are basically the best in the world said it was impossible for the buildings to fall by a plane hitting hit. The people here aren't MIT engineers.

Its funny how Bush's first response was to attack Iraq as proven by some of his advisorss which had no role at all....

Last edited:

prime-factor

HSC
Thankyou for posting those figures. But be prepared that people will say 'that's a conspiracy too'.

Edu.kid

HSC
I also was once in the school library and there was a book on conspiracy theories and it said that on 9/11 the pentagon confiscated all visual evidence from a petrol station and shop cameras in the area and did not release the footage. Why would they not show the public the footage?

prime-factor

HSC
I know. Incredible isn't it. Too many questions unanswered, to many lies told. What's more incredible is that people still believe the official 9/11 Commission Report lies.

Do you listen to Alex Jones by any chance over the net?

Edu.kid

HSC
No not really but i watched Jeff Kings Lecture on 9/11. Incredible stuff and he even zooms in showing the puffs of smoke that burst out showing signs of controlled explosives.

prime-factor

HSC
Yeah. That is some incredible footage. Did you hear about all the major political figures told not to fly that day?

Edu.kid

HSC
Yeah and how weeks or months before they were conducting drills in case of a similar scenario in the wtc in which people were told how to respond. Maybe the government didn't want any casualties but things didn't go according to plans.

Edu.kid

HSC
Anyway its too late now the damage has been done and muslims are now seen as terrorists and no matter what one says or does it will not change anything. It has been embedded into people's minds and Bush's hate war has worked to his favour.

prime-factor

HSC
Yeah. that too!. Also remember all the tv shows that all coincidentally starting showing events very similar to 9/11. Also fire fighters on the ground reported hearing sounds that sounded like controlled demolition.

Edu.kid

HSC
Anyway its too late now the damage has been done and muslims are now seen as terrorists and no matter what one says or does it will not change anything. It has been embedded into people's minds and Bush's hate war has worked to his favour.
OMG YEAH! They news reporters asked what happened and the fire fighters are like it sounded like a series of explosives and on major news stations people called in and said they heard many explosions and reporters said that. Amazing how some people will ignore and obsecure such facts.

prime-factor

HSC
Entebee. You're comparing two COMPLETELY different things. Also it's irrelevant. Just keep being ignorant, it's worked so far right?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
What are you talking about ignorant? You have no idea what I know about anything... They are different, but the similarity is that they're a poll of american public opinion... and it shows imo how flawed a barometer of truth it is.

OMG YEAH! They news reporters asked what happened and the fire fighters are like it sounded like a series of explosives and on some news stations people called in and said they heard many explosions and reporters said that. Amazing how some people will ignore and obsecure such facts.
Well yeah it did sound like a series of explosions, there would have been all sorts of explosions going on throughout the building. Do you think the firefighters are in on it, or paid off or what? Because really, I'd like you to go down to a NYC fire department and tell them that they're being paid off to save the backs of people who killed their friends.

prime-factor

HSC
What are you talking about ignorant? You have no idea what I know about anything... They are different, but the similarity is that they're a poll of american public opinion... and it shows imo how flawed a barometer of truth it is.

Well yeah it did sound like a series of explosions, there would have been all sorts of explosions going on throughout the building. Do you think the firefighters are in on it, or paid off or what? Because really, I'd like you to go down to a NYC fire department and tell them that they're being paid off to save the backs of people who killed their friends.
Your'e not making sense. And yes you are ignorant and trolling. Also you are ignorant. VERY.

Edu.kid

HSC

well actually since u mentioned it there was an order that no fire fighters were allowed to respond to the media after that day that is those who went in the wtc. And when the media took that too court in reponse to freedom of information act it failed due to security purposes lol.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Did you hear about all the major political figures told not to fly that day?
evidence? Also how does this even fit into it? Why would they tell them not to fly when there was a controlled demolition?

well actually since u mentioned it there was an order that no fire fighters were allowed to respond to the media that day that is those who went in the wtc. And when the media took that too court in reponse to freedom of information it failed due to security purposes lol.
So you think the firefighters are being paid off or threatened in some way not to come forth and protect their friends? lol seriously, I suggest you tell one of them that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)