• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

9/11 an inside job (1 Viewer)

Edu.kid

HSC
WHat i am trying to say is that lets keep an open mind and listen to the facts and seek the truth ourselves. I won't say that what the US government told us wasn't the truth and nor would i say that it was entirely a government job. I am keeping my mind open and feel sorry for the lives lost that day and the unfortunate victimisation of muslims since that day. I am happy Obama is in office as hopefully peace will prevail.

prime-factor

HSC
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]In a 28-paragraph article that appeared in Newsweek on
September 24th, only one line pertaining to this incident appeared:

'On Sept. 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top
Pentagon officials suddenly cancelled travel plans for the
next morning, apparently because of security concerns.'

[/FONT]

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
But wait... you said it was a controlled demolition? And wouldn't the pentagon be in on it anyway so they could just have picked planes the pentagon guys wouldn't have been on? Also, if the pentagon cared so much about their people... why let a plane / LOL MISSILE crash into the pentagon and blow their guys up?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Yeah... first witnesses often get shit like that wrong. We have plenty enough independent experts witnesses to point to them being there... They're all outlined in the 9/11 comission report.

prime-factor

HSC
Yeah... first witnesses often get shit like that wrong. We have plenty enough independent experts witnesses to point to them being there... They're all outlined in the 9/11 comission report.
9/11 commission report. Because that is SOOOOOOO accurate and truthful.

Look. I apologize for calling you ignorant. I didn't mean to offend you personally. But it seems look all evidence I give you , you don't look ino.

overRun

HSC
One more thing on the day of the attack i usuallt dont watch tv in the morning but i got a weird feeling on that day and i switched on the tv and there it was 9/11.
really weird.

Anyway another thing is the media how they actually acted towards it, usually if something that big happens usually the media is broadcasting for days eg. like the plane crash which happened resistently it was that big of a deal yes it crashed, but every1 survived and the media went crazy on very changle, very morning show, very news broadcast for at least 3 days they were goin nuts, but on 9/11 i dont remember that much actually media interest in the actually story.

Iam not sure but that is what i remember, in the morning i heard about it and thats the last time i actually remembering watch the news relating to the september attacks.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
9/11 commission report. Because that is SOOOOOOO accurate and truthful.

Look. I apologize for calling you ignorant. I didn't mean to offend you personally. But it seems look all evidence I give you , you don't look ino.
What evidence? Some fucking flash video of a news report? I looked at it... I responded quite carefully. If some witness told me they saw say "Bob" with a gun the day before his wife got killed this would be interesting but it would be nowhere near what is needed for a conviction. Witnesses are tbqh terrible, they often get things wrong...

As for the 9/11 commission report, have you read it?

Anyway another thing is the media how they actually acted towards it, usually if something that big happens usually the media is broadcasting for days eg. like the plane crash which happened resistently it was that big of a deal yes it crashed, but every1 survived and the media went crazy on very changle, very morning show, very news broadcast for at least 3 days they were goin nuts, but on 9/11 i dont remember that much actually media interest in the actually story.

Iam not sure but that is what i remember, in the morning i heard about it and thats the last time i actually remembering watch the news relating to the september attacks.
Maybe you don't watch much news???

overRun

HSC
iam just reading around and apparently there were no jew killed in the 9/11 attacks.

Something about a broadcast sent to all jews telling them not to go to work.

Iam not starting a rascistville so dont start, just want some answers

overRun

HSC
Maybe you don't watch much news???

Maybe but usually at school and with friends u would start talking about these kind of stuff and there wasnt much talk either way, no teachers talked about it no annoucements.

Or maybe i just dont remember as much about the day.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Well... it's just not true???

It's covered by snopes: snopes.com: 9/11 Forewarned Jews

TBH the biggest problem with the internet is that while it's brought us the information age it's also brought us the disinformation age and people really need to tools to work out what's accurate.

Okay, but that still doesn't discredit the evidence.
What evidence of what? What is your hypothesis for what happened?

WTC 7 collapse reported 30 minutes before it happened
It really was semi-collapsed... it's a fairly easy error to make. If you've ever seen the photos of what building 7 looked just after the twin tower collapses then you'd know that the back/inside of it was completely gutted. The fact that a news organisation scurrying to get out a big story would say this isn't that big of a surprise.

Last edited:

prime-factor

HSC
You're ignoring the video I linked which shows the footage. What is wrong with you!?.
You always sidetrack when I have excellent evidence.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
You're ignoring the video I linked which shows the footage. What is wrong with you!?.
You always sidetrack when I have excellent evidence.
I watched the mcintyre video and responded to it?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Your arguments are based on youtube videos and tin foil hat websites but I still respond to them...

prime-factor

HSC
Youtube videos of CNN footage. Youtube videos of interviews. Youtube videos of graphic evidence. Websites such as infowars.com which is accurate and verified. Otherwise Alex Jones would'nt be allowed to broadcast live everyday and have one of the most listened to radio shows in America. Prisonplanet.com also posts verified information from mainstream news websites.

You have just shed light on your lack of an argument.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
err yeah... youtube videos of CNN footage which I've explained is dud, you can choose to provide an argument as to why my explanation isn't accurate but until you do it remains really dud evidence. Youtube videos of interviews... i haven't even seen these yet, but again the type of evidence doesn't matter if it's of poor quality. You could provide for me your mathematical thesis explaining why it's impossible for the twin towers to have collapsed from planes alone but if the numbers don't add up it'd just be junk.

Alex jones? The crackpot who raves on about bohemian grove as if it's some sort cult? And takes videos of fema 'death camps' which are really camps set up for disaster relief?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)