• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

9/11 Conspiracy (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Re: Violence erupts in Sydney over anti-Islam film

It cant be just co-incidence that a year prior to the attack, the owner signs a $1 Billion insurance agreement, specifically to protect it from terrorist attacks.
Just because you get car insurance and then crash your car does not mean you committed fraud. Bush's brother was in charge of security at the world trade towers too. As I said, there are a lot of unanswered questions.

Although the big hurdle for the controlled demolition theory is, where is the trace evidence of explosives? There is none which means in all likelihood, whether it was an inside job or not, explosives were not used.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

If you want to present a logical argument about anomalies in the 9/11 report, look into world trade tower number 7 (commonly called building 7).

7eleven

HSC
N/A

So where is the proof of that? A large amount of explosives would have been needed to bring them down. Residue and trace evidence of these would have been all over the area. Why was none ever found? I am sure many people have looked for evidence of explosives.
Unignited explosive material found in the dust at Ground Zero

Physicist Dr. Steven E. Jones formerly of Brigham Young University has analyzed 4 different Ground Zero dust samples from different sources which contain fragments of unignited Thermite. A peer reviewed paper by Danish chemist and Copenhagen University professor Niels Harrit documenting the evidence of explosives present in the dust is titled 'Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe' and is available in the Open Chemical Physics journal.[4][5] There are video clips of a yellow substance that resembles ignited thermite dripping from the South Tower just before collapse. Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide, which produces an aluminothermic reaction which can reach temperatures of 4000 degrees Fahrenheit in a matter of seconds which would account for the molten metal described by numerous eyewitnesses including the NY Post's March 3rd, 2004 account of NY firefighters who recalled they saw “heat so intense they encountered rivers of molten steel.”[6] NASA thermal images of Ground Zero taken Sept. 16th [7] show pools of hot spots with temperatures of up to 1300 degrees Fahrenheit which cannot be explained as a result of a "fire induced gravity driven collapse" as claimed by the official 9/11 report.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad

Just because you get car insurance and then crash your car does not mean you committed fraud. Bush's brother was in charge of security at the world trade towers too. As I said, there are a lot of unanswered questions.

Although the big hurdle for the controlled demolition theory is, where is the trace evidence of explosives? There is none which means in all likelihood, whether it was an inside job or not, explosives were not used.
They cleaned it up

7eleven

HSC
N/A

So where is the proof of that? A large amount of explosives would have been needed to bring them down. Residue and trace evidence of these would have been all over the area. Why was none ever found? I am sure many people have looked for evidence of explosives.
LOL, its an inside job.

7eleven

HSC
N/A

I'm alarmed at the number of people that think otherwise.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

I'm alarmed at the number of people that think otherwise.
Rational human beings disagreeing with a person who thinks raping kids is all right?

Alarming indeed

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

LOL, its an inside job.
You need to back up your wild claims with evidence. A bunch of circumstantial evidence even is better than you simply saying "LOL" and claiming again it is a conspiracy.

FreeLearner

HSC
I believe it was an Inside job to a degree...I am not sure to what extent the 'US' had a hand in it. But I think it played some part in 9/11. There's so much evidence however, its never been supported by any government or organisation for obvious reasons. I think the fact that the US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq almost immediately after points the finger at the US. The illuminati government has an agenda and it won't stop at anything. By controlling almost all the forms of media, the governments are pretty much deceiving the masses and making everyone think what they do is perfectly right. Sadly even when the people try to make a revolution in their countries, it seems as if the governments of other countries especially US hijack their revolution. All points the finger I'd say at an 'illuminati' agenda.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
GUYS! GUYS! You're all brainwashed. What kind of fool believes that it was the US government? or TERRORISTS!? Or even the Illuminati?!? What possible reason could they have to do it?! YOU'RE ALL SHEEEEEEEEEEEEPLE!!! sHEEPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only rational explanation is the LIZARD PEOPLE! THEY MANIPULATED THE TIME CUBE and hacked into the HAARP ARRAYS so that they could disturb the natural harmonics of the surrounding area to bring it all to the ground. THEY WANT TO DESTROY HUMANITY!!!!

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The only rational explanation is the LIZARD PEOPLE! THEY MANIPULATED THE TIME CUBE and hacked into the HAARP ARRAYS so that they could disturb the natural harmonics of the surrounding area to bring it all to the ground. THEY WANT TO DESTROY HUMANITY!!!!
HAARP is actually a genuine concern.

Don't lump it in the the reptilian conspiracy theories though as they are just nuts.

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
if someone is interested theres a few websites out there talking about the extremely advanced flight maneuvers carried out by the hijackers in the plane (i think it was like a 360 degree turn that dropped the elevation by a fair amount) that couldnt have been done by most pilots. if someone wants to give it some research tell me what comes out of it i cbf

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hanjour.html

give that one a read

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
HAARP is actually a genuine concern.

Don't lump it in the the reptilian conspiracy theories though as they are just nuts.
Because there's conspiracy theories, and then there's conspiracy theories...

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Because there's conspiracy theories, and then there's conspiracy theories...
Exactly.

UFOs ~ plausible conspiracy theories exist
Reptillians and some of David Ickes stuff ~ absolutely no evidence what-so-ever and the theories are downright lunatic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)