9 boxes??, but our student number is only 8 numbers (1 Viewer)

Bobbo1

HSC
For the HSC why is there 9 boxes for the student number?, isn't our student number just 8 numbers?

_deloso

HSC
For the HSC why is there 9 boxes for the student number?, isn't our student number just 8 numbers?
some people have 9. That's why when you apply in UAC, you put a 1 infront of your student number if you only have 8 numbers.. But those who have 9 numbers don't need to put "1" when applying through Uac

Bobbo1

HSC
so we just fill in 8 and leave the first one black?

Jessem_09

HSC
Yes... It really isn't something to have a heart attack over >.>

Bobbo1

HSC
Yes... It really isn't something to have a heart attack over >.>
OMG!!! Jessem u are my hero, i was just about to call the ambulance over - u saved me!!!!

I can't thank u enough mate, I'm even going to rep u because u are lifesaver and a hero, every man and woman should look up to u....

thanks - i will always remember u as the person who saved my HSC and me from dying of a heart attack!!

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
All HSC student numbers have eight digits. Where have you seen otherwise?

D94

HSC
N/A
When I did the HSC Maths exam last year, the Supervisor explicitly said to put in your 8 digit HSC number (ie. the one on your desk), and there must be a blank box at the end or front. This is so when they flick through to check each booklet has a number on it, they look for the one blank box as opposed to the whole number.

The number with the 1 in front of it is for UAC - Universities Admissions Centre - ie. for University entrance, not HSC which is governed by the Board of Studies.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)