• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

90210 (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
can you find old episodes of the old skool show from the 90s? if so where?

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I couldn't find the pilot episode for the old show on youtube unless someone's posted it recently, if someone does, post a link okay?

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
surf the chanel and sidereel dont work for most eps since they require us to be in the US..

im wathcing the old vids now via graboid

BOSSSSS

HSC
sorry for the double post but i watched the lastest episode and it was pretty good. 90210 is definitely getting better.
SPOILER!!!
Silver is going crazy!

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
At long last I finally watched the latest episode! as uni was keeping me busy this episode was worth waiting for and a whole lot of bad shit is happening around + I'm kinda not surprised that Silver is becoming insane

As well as this I wanna trade places with Liam!

LoneWolf1990

HSC
90210 gets cooler with every episode!:D Just hope that it doesn't end too soon like The OC where it started off as cool and dynamic but later on had to end it as ratngs dropped:(

The only thing which really bugs me about 90210 is the theme song I know some people around here like the theme but seriously compare the pair:

what they have now: YouTube - New 90210 Intro (OFFICIAL)

what I think they intended to use(note:the actual tune is what they intended to use not the video itself): YouTube - 90210 Opening Credits - My Version (2.0)

now ppl tell me which one is better?

LoneWolf1990

HSC
Wtf is with Silver these days? She is a crazy woman!!! Poor Mr. Mathews how awkward for him in the cinema lol.
yeah I know, I'm no psychologist but I guess it's just all the trauma of her losing all of the ppl she cares about and all the bad stuff involved in her life all added up, e.g.her parents divorcing, drunken mum, living in shelters, and with the boyfriend breaking up with her, it finally made her snap

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
90210 gets cooler with every episode!:D Just hope that it doesn't end too soon like The OC where it started off as cool and dynamic but later on had to end it as ratngs dropped:(

The only thing which really bugs me about 90210 is the theme song I know some people around here like the theme but seriously compare the pair:

what they have now: YouTube - New 90210 Intro (OFFICIAL)

what I think they intended to use(note:the actual tune is what they intended to use not the video itself): YouTube - 90210 Opening Credits - My Version (2.0)

now ppl tell me which one is better?
the second one by far, anyone agree with the both of us???????????

artist91

HSC
I like how the 2nd on introduces everyone one by one... but it does maybe make it too long. The music in the first one is better not sure about the electro remix lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)