90210 (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ty and Adriana are dating in real life as well. There are pics of them on justjared. Ty is hot in real life. He has a stubble <33

Source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/07/adam-gregory-jessica-lowndes-dating/

What do you know, the guy that plays the teacher, Ryan Eggold is dating Ashley Green from the Twilight Movie. And Ryan is only 24 :O

Source: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/10/08/ryan-eggold-ashley-green-new-couple-alert/

THis weeks episode was really good. And cliffhanger was :O Cant wait for next week :)

Donski

HSC
N/A
re: adrianna and ty

publicity stunt plus he looks so homo...

edit: they look alike??? omg

Last edited:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Im two weeks ahead of tv now..
I fucking hate adriana, and increasingly want erin silver

Donski

HSC
N/A
the last episode was pretty good. lol adrianna.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep, unless they have a sudden change of heart then it shall be on, be interesting to see whether they keep it on or not.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
The rating period is coming to an end of the year anyway, so i dont think C10 will axe 90210 again. Im glad theyre bringing it back. Ive following the US, but i'll watch on 10 as well after my exams :)

I love this show, but yes, GG is better <3

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Good point.

Same, they already lost me, I got 10 to watch later today/this week as well. :)

Agreed it is - OTH, GG & 90210 my tops of the teen dramas atm.

amaezing19

HSC
N/A
It's definitely the fakest perception of Beverly Hills. Yeah, there is without a doubt money there, but kids don't drive to school in their Lambos. I think people who don't live there, or haven't been there are going to build such high expectations.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ten are messed in the head. The rating period ends this week, who cares if it doesnt rate well, just show the bloody show. There are still fans who want to watch. Urgh! Ten never even do well in the ratings, so why do they care. Idiots!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Exactly it's crazy the ratings are over, if anything 10 should be trying to restore their viewers confidence not lose it yet again.

Lukybear

HSC
The first few episodes of 90210 were alrite, but as they continue to air it it becomes bit of a dag.

For those of you who miss the show why not just download?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
It was quite good, like the first 2 then I read stories and stuff about it, how shanae grimes is a total diva and treats everyone like dirt and yeahhh
ah well it was one of those trashy TV shows you wanted to watch but never told anyone you watched and pretended to hate even though you actually loved it... *shifty eyes*

I was never here....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)